Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that. But Kizaru saying his usual "Oh this isn't good" surely doesn't sound like something he says right before he faints.
The man was getting spin around by G5 luffy and said be easy with me . ( not 100% same word but you get the point )
That sounds 100% he would say if he about to hit ground even if he not faints , just think they tired out.

there is 0 facts in that .
It was never stated to be the case .
1. Not a single admiral based on feats stands to Shanks.

2. Not a single admiral including kizaru has shown AP, DC or durability close to a kaido or bigmom

3. Not a single admiral has shown any sign of advanced coc or future sight.

You have to show feats. Based on portrayal and feats there is 0 evidence that admirals=yonko

So are the Gorosei actually just a manifestation of Imu or something, or are they getting some type of power up from Imu? That summoning circle with the 5 is so oddly specific and doesn't seem like it'd be tied to a DF.

If Luffy ends up fighting Saturn

I guess Oda really has Yonko > Admirals/Gorosei with a clear gap
It means Luffy has run a gauntlet of 2 top tiers and 1 inbetweener : Lucci then Kizaru then Saturn

If kizaru vs luffy ends here,then :

Awakeend Nika Luffy vs Awakened Saturn --> Luffy stalemate or wins extreme diff.
Yonko Luffy vs Admiral Kizaru --> Luffy ended the fight by sending Kizaru down. It was overall high diff
Awakened Luffy vs awakened Lucci --> Luffy trolled diffed in 3 moves

:steef:this will solidify Luffy on og Yonko level. Eil really deserve 4B+ Bounty when this arc ends

All of this was vs kizaru .
SO he was fresh vs kizaru he just reached his time limit and was exausted from the fight .
SO kizaru did out lasted him well if he is not koed .
What are you even talking about
I'm talking about luffy beobh exhausted acter the arc ends...the exhaustion he would have after everything he's done

My post isn't about kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.