Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So kizaru is hyping up saturn even more by saying it's bad that saturn had to show up
I dont know. In my opinion, hes been under pressure this entire time to kill VP.

But he's not only failed to do it, but also got the pacifista orders overwritten. This forced Saturn to make a move. Im saying that he is reacting to him failing his mission on VP already.

So my question is, how does Kizaru and Saturn react? Is it because Saturn is scarier than Kizaru? The implication seems to be the case since they all stopped fighting when Saturn gave the order.

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
I see the same way. It's not a pride thing to admit that Oda may very clearly just have introduced a new force above everyone.

After all both a Yonkou and an Admiral are reacting to Saturn this chapter.
Pretty obvious that Oda is tipping the powerscale for the final saga.
Sad some fans haven't had experience with battle shounen from the way they're talking.

They do this all the time
It isn't even agenda talking just basic narrative.

Top tiers involved in the final saga > Top tiers involved in previous saga,
Doesn't really downscale the current Admirals/Yonkos it upscales them instead.

I dont know. In my opinion, hes been under pressure this entire time to kill VP.

But he's not only failed to do it, but also got the pacifista orders overwritten. This forced Saturn to make a move. Im saying that he is reacting to him failing his mission on VP already.

So my question is, how does Kizaru and Saturn react? Is it because Saturn is scarier than Kizaru? The implication seems to be the case since they all stopped fighting when Saturn gave the order.
Damn!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.