Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
KIZARU PROTECTION WAS TO PROTECT THE MARINES FROM SATURN

THATS WHY HE SAID LET ME TAKE THE TEA TO THE ROOM AND EVERYONE CLOWNED KIZARU

BRUH

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
That's a great observation, Kizaru is a real GOAT. Trying to stop Sentomaru from getting hurt, refusing to kill Bonney, and protecting the Marines from Saturn.

Kizaru is honestly such a kind guy, this situation is so unfair to him. I respected his power before, but, now, I respect his character.

The main argument is Oda giving so much Hype to Saturn here.

That an Admiral & a Yonkou stop clashing & take notice.
That's not really a great argument, of course Oda is giving lots of hype to Saturn.

This is a character that has build up for decades and now Oda is finally showing more from him.

If some people really want to prove that Saturn is above Kizaru, then it's best we wait until we see Saturn in action.

For now I still lean towards the Admirals>Elders.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I didnt make up a whole story lmfao. He's been constantly talking about how he's under pressure to kill Vegapunk. Do you even read?

The most "obvious" outcome from Redon's summary isnt Kizaru talking about himself lmao. Redon doesnt even mention Kizaru is injured. He DOES talk about Luffy reverting and becoming old. He says nothing about Kizaru.
Dude stop wasting your time with Luffy/Yonkou fanboys rn, they're drowning. And whenever you're drowning you will grasp at anything to try and stay afloat.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Ladies and Gentlemen, Gorosei vs Admirals debate starts now, choose your side!!!!
What do you mean started, it just ended.

Dont set yourself up for failure. Saturn is set up to fight a large wave of enemies, and maybe even the robot.

There's only one character set up to fight Kizaru
Oda has been off paneling most of the Luffy vs Borsalino fight so far.

I don't think Borsalino is meant to be Luffy's big fight this arc.

Cause he made a fodder head explode?
Unironically yes.

If you're familiar with Tower of God, that's an effect used to introduce the "Gods" of the series.

But also, there's like a general trope of it being prohibited for mere mortals to gaze upon the face of God.

Ordering everyone below Vice Admiral rank to not look at Saturn makes him look like some Divine or Eldritch entity.

Either way, he'll be crazy powerful.

Last edited:
They gotta prove it first

True. In the end it comes down to his showings.

There are no Gorosei fans. Everyone wanking the Gorosei rn do it for another agenda.

Tbf that still isn't confirmation
Is Kizaru crapping his pants over Luffy beating him or Saturn needing to get the job done and what that results in at Egghead and back at HQ? Once we have those answers, stronger assumptions can be made.

Oda can give Sabo tons of power ups

Or have him team up with some other strong characters

But yeah, no YC1 character would win against someone with Saturn's level of hype

It was obvious he wasn't going to be fodder the moment he was revealed

If anyone really thought he was a fodder after the Gorosei DF chapter.... I don't know what to say lol
They were never going to be fodder the question was how high tier they would be and from this chapter fuck it hype.
If the man went marineford he kill almost everyone if they just look at him think about that level of HAX i dying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.