Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru did fucking shit to Luffy, it's so fucking pathetic.

They see him running away for chapters and they call this "standing up to a yonko".

The moment he catches a hit, he falls.
You realize that Kaido fell to hits hundreds of times? If Kizaru is still conscious this doesn’t mean anything.

And the portrayal is clearly as a stalemate.

Is Luffy working for Saturn? Is he abiding to his command? Does he even know who he is? He isnt commenting about his "presence" after getting punched. Its the fact that Saturn arrived on the island and he still hasnt eliminated Vegapunk. Seriously, have you guys read the last 5 chapters? Kizaru is under pressure to do this repeatedly.

Also, Kizaru casually talks about Luffy's form limitations right before getting punched. Does this sound like words coming from someone who has already lost lol?
Kizaru casually talks about anything.
And you just made a whole story why Kizaru is commenting that and does not acknowledge the possibility that is just from the punch he has just taken after stating he couldn't be fighting Luffy any longer.
Brother with Redon summary it's always the most obvious possibility which is what Redon implied, not what you are trying so hard to make he implied.

Why do you do this to yourself? You know you're going to get clowned for it. Just take the W that Borsalino outlasted Luffy. There's no reason to double down on Gorosei downplay after his hyped entrance.

As for Bonney, Scabbards had Kaido coughing blood and screaming in pain.
I don't even think Borsalino outlasted Luffy mean much if he on the ground.
The man came there to take over the PX and kill VP.
The man fail to kill VP 3 times thanks to luffy ( fast man in the wolrd )and VP took control of the PX again that elder said fuck i do shit my self.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Makes me wonder how Dragon and Sabo are supposed to beat them ngl.
I mean I can see Dragon doing it, y'know being Luffy's father and a D. and what not, but Sabo?
I love Sabo. I think he's high YC1 level rn. But him growing to the point where he can take down one of these monsters is... I'm just not sure about it now.
Oda can give Sabo tons of power ups

Or have him team up with some other strong characters

But yeah, no YC1 character would win against someone with Saturn's level of hype

People were too blinded by agendas to see he wasn't going to be a fodder.
It was obvious he wasn't going to be fodder the moment he was revealed

If anyone really thought he was a fodder after the Gorosei DF chapter.... I don't know what to say lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Admirals have been referred several times as the strongest fighting power of the WG.
And this chapter confirms Gorosei being combattants is not something that is kept hidden. Saturn joining the battlefield is literally announced publicly
This is Ulti > Doffy tier overreaction all again
The admirals ain't stronger than gorosei

Status
Not open for further replies.