Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 He apeared out of nowhere .
2 ONly on weapons .
3 Sneaked him in the back .
4 Sneaked him too The scenario was advantaging shanks all the time .
IN kid scenario he had his whole fleet to distract kid and get the one shot in .
IN GB he got him at the perfect time in the back with his crew and shanks also have an anti feat vs GB he knock out somes of his own man this show a lack of control of his coc .
So yues shanks didnt do much .
He showed vs kid that if he get a free shot in he can one shot (If kid did not get hurted more by hos own attack epxloding) but Kaido did the same to oden .
1. When he appeared akainu was scared and proceeded to not do shit.

2 . Law also used haki to break out of a fruit ability so that's cap lol.

3. More than 20 miles away forcing greenbull to revert back to base.

4. Actually no. In the panel Shanks jumped in the direct line light of kidds vision and the rail gun so he was simply to fast for kidd to perceive

5. It wasn't a free shot since he cut the attack, the weapon itself and kidd which resulted in the damned punk exploding lol

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
IF SOMEONE ASK MY TO PUT MY ACCOUNT ON THE LIFE FOR MY BELIEF OF MY POWER SCALING I WILL NEVER SAY NO BECUSSE ICAM CONFIDENT IN MY POWER SCALING ABLITIES

Stop
Akainu feat isn't as good as Kaido
He fought what? Wb commanders...got help shortly after.
Fought WB...lost second round

He didn't fight everyone nor fought for hours getting hit and still going on

Yonko >= FA > Admirals
Admirals lacking CoC , even adhaki places them below Yonko
coc is overated and yes akainu feats are actually better then KAido I was lowballing him .

He removed half of WB head .
Killed Ace
Made a donut out of jinbei .
Defeat curiel while fighting all the other commanders .
Removed half of kuma head .
Defeated Kuzan .

SO wtf KAido did ???

@Strawhats Bible
After rereading the summary, I can see it having to do with his mission to kill VP and not being able to achieve it. I agree that it doesnt "have" to involve Saturn's presence in this case since it doesnt seem like they directly fall in front of Saturn, rather somewhere else (Saturn just looks up at Luffy, not that they land near them).

So yes, in a way I think we can agree sort of on that front.

Lmfao you fucking loser

Kizaru ain't even trying to fight luffy who is going all out and can't do shit and now is done

Zoro has done 0 attacks on lucci yet lmfao
Kizaru is panting you retard how is he not trying?

Zoro has done numerous attacks to Lucci and hasn't even hurt him for your sake you better pray Lucci hasn't caused even more damage to Zoro. It's embarrassing Zoro can't even put down Lucci while Luffy already put down Kizaru

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zkktard can't understand Kaku was from same group as Luffy and Lucci, Zolo yet Kaku is crippled:broocry: They should be closely wounded as Kaku if not equally
ZOROTARDS ARE NOT SCARDD TO BE THEY ACCOUNTS YOU MAKE FUN OF US ZORO FANS BUT YOU RUN WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE LINE

:cheers:

These days they have to jump on what they can.
Not a Admiral hater but i don't see how any of the fanbase can be happy with this fight mind you the chapter still hype.
It Kizaru mission to take over PX and Kill VP .
He fail 3 times cause luffy chase him down and stop him and most of this shit was off screen and now semi KO to move plot forward .
VP even took control of the PX back but part of that is why elder come in so hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.