Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been saying for years big mom AP was the worst out of all the top tiers. Who would have thought it was Kizaru all along :suresure:. Law might actually have a chance to beat this guy

If the fight is really done, then not doubt Yonko>>admiral. He can't be out because of one hakiless hit, come on now Kizaru kun, wake up!:shocking:

P.S. Blackbeard>Aokiji>Greenbull>kizaru. All he did to luffy with his fruit is a scratch. Without it he is completely useless.

Not a Admiral hater but i don't see how any of the fanbase can be happy with this fight mind you the chapter still hype.
It Kizaru mission to take over PX and Kill VP .
He fail 3 times cause luffy chase him down and stop him and most of this shit was off screen and now semi KO to move plot forward .
VP even took control of the PX back but part of that is why elder come in so hype.
I am not happy because I wanted to see more, but in a discussion a user told me that if Kizaru had not forced Luffy into that old grandpa mode, then it couldn't have been on the same level as Kaido; at least that is settled lol.

Aside from that, I am sure Kizaru and Luffy are not finished. They will have a round two with all they've got, Awakening included.

Obviously the fight would be awful if this was the real conclusion.
But imho this is just like pre-G5 Luffy against Kaido. The final part will come when the time is right.

Kizaru out here missing his target
Wheezing hard..getting caught up by luffy easily

They told me he's too fast yet Luffy hasn't mentioned anything about him being too fast

They both knocked out bro
Based on what?
Kizaru is talking after being hit ''Ohhh, this is bad...''

Last chapter Pringles was literaly making stuff up, about Kizaru being defeated, because Luffy grabbed Kizaru in G5, while the spoilers simply said he grabbed him at the end of the chapter, but he kept coping and saying we don't know fully what happens, they clearly are hiding the spoiler about Kizaru being defeated in 1 panel :milaugh:

Now you making shit up...

Status
Not open for further replies.