Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK failed again La go cry and run off to Mummy you bitch.

Luffy stopped Kizaru completing his mission and in the process knocked his ass out.

Zoro has been using KOH and still not beat Lucci fucking embarrassing man
Luffy could fight all 3 Admirals & it would still be SHIT
Zoro could fight a nobody & it would still be more hype. Thats what hurts you Goofy Tards

Based on what?
Kizaru is talking after being hit ''Ohhh, this is bad...''

Last chapter Pringles was literaly making stuff up, about Kizaru being defeated, because Luffy grabbed Kizaru in G5, while the spoilers simply said he grabbed him at the end of the chapter, but he kept coping and saying we don't know fully what happens, they clearly are hiding the spoiler about Kizaru being defeated in 1 panel :milaugh:

Now you making shit up...
The spoilers literally say they both fall down. Are you retarded?

It's actually sad when you think about it.

Awakened Lucci was temporarily matching gear 5 in speed which is faster than gear 4 but cannot get a clean hit in on Zoro. Even Lucci got a clean hit in on gear 5 luffy.

Zoro in base is equivalent to g5 and awakened luccis speed

And yes kizaru is trying since he objective was to succeed and have saturn not be shown or seen. Since he failed saturn had to reveal himself
Lucci only get that hit because of the call back to EL.
You had luffy sleeping when that man trying shigan him many times .
Hell you had luffy catch up to Kizaru many time in this fight .
In OP speed so inconsistent it funny but has to be because how fuck do fight people who move miles in seconds .

I am not happy because I wanted to see more, but in a discussion a user told me that if Kizaru had not forced Luffy into that old grandpa mode, then it couldn't have been on the same level as Kaido; at least that is settled lol.

Aside from that, I am sure Kizaru and Luffy are not finished. They will have a round two with all they've got, Awakening included.

Obviously the fight would be awful if this was the real conclusion.
But imho this is just like pre-G5 Luffy against Kaido. The final part will come when the time is right.
You don't force g5 to granpa mode
That's its side effect. Has nothing to do with Kizaru
Luffy gets that even when he's not damaged : Vs Lucci...

Same way g3 was making luffy become chibi
There was no "he forced luffy to be chibi"

Based on what?
Kizaru is talking after being hit ''Ohhh, this is bad...''

Last chapter Pringles was literaly making stuff up, about Kizaru being defeated, because Luffy grabbed Kizaru in G5, while the spoilers simply said he grabbed him at the end of the chapter, but he kept coping and saying we don't know fully what happens, they clearly are hiding the spoiler about Kizaru being defeated in 1 panel :milaugh:

Now you making shit up...
Don't bring my name in your coping messages. Go cry with somebody else's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.