Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Like you said he would with ZKK.

Okay Lik how about this if Zoro comes for Kizaru I delete my account and if he doesn't you delete yours?
Dont you delete anything.
Stay and watch what happens.
I also said Godfy isnt strong to beat Kizaru and all his god mode managed to do is one hit. You can pretend that ZKK will change anything about this but I can tell you right now, Godfy aint the guy you think he is.
Watch how Zoro's god mode ones shots the guy Sun god couldn't beat. :finally:

"Gyuki is an enormous yokai with the legs of a spider and head of a bull. It is both savage and cruel, and is known to spit poison to incapacitate its human prey before devouring those it has killed with relish. It is often connected to water in legends, with many eyewitness reporting seeing Gyuki by beaches, deep pools, or the bases of waterfalls. Many of these places are name after Gyuki in Western Japan. To such a monstrous yokai, a human being is nothing more than its next meal. Even those who make a living from slaying yokai are put to the test when forced to face a Gyuki in battle. The most dangerous threat it poses is it’s deadly poison. Its blood and bodily secretions are just as toxic as the poisonous fog it generates. To prevail in battle against a Gyuki, one must skillfully avoid its blood, whether spattered from a wound or pooled on the ground, and outmaneuver it at all costs. "

If Oda is going for this ^ then it's not looking good for Bonney.

No way y’all trying to push admirals>elders because of Bonney all time low :lusalty:
For real. I wonder what these clowns were saying when freaking Raizo of all people stabbed Crydo.

1 No akainu is not going to disobey sengoku orders right next to him .
2 trash reasoning learn one piece
3 Jumping wow this clearly slow him down .
4 Killer was not going to sink a whole fleet .
1. He talked smack to the gorosei whom outrank sengoku to their face

2. Coping now I see

3. You stated he was IMMOBILIZED due to damned punk. That was cap since he can comfortably move and thus was not hindered from dodging if he was able to perceive said attack in time

4. He wasn't yet based on speed he reacted faster than kidd in reference to perceiving Shanks attack

5. Again you stated kidd could not move which is cap

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Bruh stop with this Cringe Gorosei slander they look like monsters.
People don't respect Sabo, so they pretended the Gorosei are weak when Oda spelled it out in our faces "No, these guys are legit monsters."

We are seeing why people refused to challenge the WG in real time. What a crazy moment for One Piece and the community.

Crazy how he equally stated that if he keeps fighting luffy that he will never accomplish his mission
You basically had Kizaru saying if keep he on fighting luffy he can't kill VP run away again and still fail.
Then both of them fall down from off screen shit for plot stuff .
It crazy how IMO little Oda care about showing off in this fight , Garp and Kuzan had less panel but was more hype.

You basically had Kizaru saying if keep he on fighting luffy he can't kill VP run away again and still fail.
Then both of them fall down from off screen shit for plot stuff .
It crazy how IMO little Oda care about showing off in this fight , Garp and Kuzan had less panel but was more hype.
FACTS!!!!!! HACHINOSE WAS WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE HYPE THAN THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.