Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why you afraid to say yes or no to this bet?

You were wrong on ZKK and you'll be wrong on ZKK 2.0 if not delete your account change your name to Lik the Fraud
You are on the back foot because Godfy top 1 failed to beat Kizaru and now Zoro has to do it.
Betting aint gonna help you.
Ultimately nothing changes, Sun god is too weak. He isnt top 1 that overconfident Luffybros thought he was.
You fell for the same mistake, again. :milaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The only ones coping are Zoro fans.

This is a good result for Luffy fans. Luffy and Kizaru falling simultaneously Luffy

But Luffy has shown he can put down an admiral with this form Zoro can't even put down Lucci
Put down? Luffy was defeated and he couldn't defeat lucci (Tie):rolaugh:

Kaidou is basically a G5 with no time limit if not superior, with attacks that are the superior in attack speed compared to the G5, a G5 with a time limit was taking down kizaru if not defeating him, you guys are not ready for Kizaru vs Kaidou , and the massacre that will be in favor of kaidou.

Kaido stamina >>> G5
G5 AP and destructive power >>> kaido

also Luffy haki >>> kaido haki

The only ones coping are Zoro fans.

This is a good result for Luffy fans. Luffy and Kizaru falling simultaneously Luffy
Luffy fans are different from Yonkotards
Shanks fana are usually confident of themselves and dont cope much (they know Shanks > Rocks jobbers)

But Rocks duo fans have been malding for a year, and will continue to do so til the series finishes
You’ll see retards claiming Big Meme > Dragon when he shows feats, I’m warning you now
:saden:

You are on the back foot because Godfy top 1 failed to beat Kizaru and now Zoro has to do it.
Betting aint gonna help you.
Ultimately nothing changes, Sun god is too weak. He isnt top 1 that overconfident Luffybros thought he was.
You fell for the same mistake, again. :milaugh:
Why won't you bet if I'm on the back foot?

I'm confident so confident even I'd bet my account that Zoro won't fight and beat Kizaru yet you won't bet it for the opposite smells like you're just being a bitch Lik and know you're wrong again like with ZKK.

Thing is we don't have time for that Oda off screen most of the fight for a reason .
Think about it Luffy fight have only gotten longer and longer as he fight the main bad guy we taking 15 plus chapter long fights .
Do you see that happen here now that the elder made his move.
Pre G5 luffy fight vs Kaido was like 10 plus chapter long lol .
Pre G5 vs Kaido was barely some chapter long lol.

This Is just to give Saturn some spotlight. Neither Kizaru nor Luffy are finished.

Luffy best way to stop his enemy to kill a friend is not going all out?
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I don't think anyone should use the term they not going all out it just not that sort of fight people wanted to see.
Kizaru really want to kill VP with that beam and luffy block it by eating it .
They have been going all out playing tag off screen that what the fight come down to .
It suck but that is what it is and now they out for plot reasons .

Tbf neither luffy or kizaru are going 100% all out against each other with kizaru constantly trying to avoid luffy and kill vegapunk and luffy using his full haki abilities

Basically kizaru holding back awakening and luffy advanced haki

Luffy isn't holding back anything. That's a headcanon that fans and people like Morj have made up to explain his depressing performance. He is using his strongest form (G5) and is now at his limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.