Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji pissed with Jinbe for letting Arlong kill and enslave humans who did nothing to him, including Nami = Wrong

Jinbe letting Arlong do all that stuff knowing he would 100% do it = Awesome

Fish lovers are insane :crazwhat:
sanji released his nazi genocidal family and is not even keeping tabs at them
luffy enabled dangerous criminals escape from impel down

Thinking Luffy hasn’t been using CoC this whole time is the same as thinking he hasn’t used FS since WCI at this point.

Oda has just stopped bothering to draw shit. Haki has gone down the shithole.
The same Oda who been showing to us when luffy and co uses koka ?
We see luffy use koka with g5 or g4 or base...
We see him use fs (yes Oda mentions it or makes it clear)

He hasn't used adcoc this whole arc,
The only reason you're coping is because Zoro is using KOH vs Lucci and still salty there's no kizaru vs zoro

Guccigang was right all along :finally:
Luffy needs a Shanks training arc where Shanks teaches him how to control his Haki, so badly. Until then, he's going to have issues in 1v1s with top tiers.

People thought I was a dick for saying this, like, no, Luffy is one of my favorite characters, but he's one of the only top tiers with huge cool downs on his strongest forms. He needs to fix that in order to 1v1 Admirals and Yonkou without any help, TRUE 1V1S.

Damn.

So this is how Luffy is gonna be despite being a top tier.

Luffy will have inferior stats and will always lose the first rounds just so Oda can play around with the plot, and then use Nika's heart pump hax for Luffy to get back up again.

:josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"The oni are the strongest, most violent, and dangerous yokai. Their appearance is similar to that of an ogre or demon, their body is red — sometimes blue or green — they have horns and fangs and carry an iron mace."

Kaido>Saturn>>>you know who :kayneshrug:
I'm starting to think that Kaidou is an Oni Yokai who lost his memory of how to use his real powers and only uses DF + HAKI, that's why the Gorosei are so afraid of him.

G5 is going all out at some degree.
There both going all out do people think Kizaru want to look like a incompetent fool to his boss.
Kizaru job take control of the PX and kill VP ( fastest man in the world )
Some time later fail kill VP 3 times and VP has control of the PX again .
His boss fuck this i do shit my self.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's a battle between top tiers (well they g5 tome limit sucks so yeah, kizaru has no excuse tho)

Zoro is wheezing hard against weakened Lucci
Come on, let's be real
"Weakened" Lucci haha.

Funniest thing is Zoro & Luffy started their fights at the same time.
Zoro used Hardening & then KoH w/o CoC like how Luffy used Gear 4 & then Gear 5 w/o CoC.

Zoro is going strong. Luffy became Raisin Man. :wellwell:

Luffy hasn’t done anything like this against kizaru yet. So no he hasn’t

So it’s okay to assume zoro has been using conquerors the whole time against Lucci and still hasn’t taken him out yet?

Yet he still isn’t going all out with his haki
Him not using acoc is probably the reason he didn't go old mode faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.