Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Luffy use it?
Luffy needs Haki to touch a Logia. He just gassed out of his modes. Using the Light gloves would get rid of one of his biggest issues.

doubt Oda thinks it's even remotely hype for Saturn to be given a Mereum level entrance & then be stalled by a Robot.
Oda had Bonney draw blood from him 5 seconds after his intro so I wouldn't count that out. The ancient robot can just be very strong. Do you think the first display of ancient kingdom technology will be disappointing?

Who knows what will happen... only way to find out is to wait for it.

Luffy v. Kizaru can continue too, but seriously this time & not just the trolling nonsense we got. I'm not betting anything atm, I'm just gonna wait it out.
Yeah I guess.

No lol. His old man

We can't confirm or deny that because of Oda's inconsistency with portraying haki. But we can confirm Luffy is at his limits
Yes we can
Either by the think black lines or the literal application of haki aka is he created a barrier, is he using no touch, etc
only way is that Kizaru is pushing him more I guess.

What are you guesses?
Pretty much
Luffy is doing more fine again kizaru being able to keep up with him and tank his attacks pretty easily

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When luffy said this was my final gear 4 vs Kaido at the end of chapter 1041 you think they fight for 20 mins even more so when we saw kaido beating luffy out of gear 4 that luffy we saying ask for his strength stay
Kaidou beat the shit out of Luffy to the point where he literally died.
One Roaring TB later, Luffy was desperately trying to keep it together - he almost got K/O'd.

That doesn't mean that G4 timelimit suddenly became 2 minutes or something, it's still the same 20 minutes.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think Luffy and Zoro will follow the same path in this arc:
  • Luffy fights against Seraphim.
  • Zoro fights against Seraphim.
  • Luffy fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Zoro fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Luffy fights against Kizaru and wins (which has already happened). Luffy should now focus on Saturn.
  • Zoro fights against Kizaru and wins, and then goes to Saturn?

Yes, only to future sight because a dialogue cue is much cooler "Guy's, something big is going to happen..."
Why does Kaido say that G5 Luffy is coating himself in CoC and CoA despite no visual cues, or inconsistent ones at best?

Furthermore, there are visual cues for Luffy having kicked Kizaru w/ ACoC (despite many people denying it). So am I supposed to believe he just stopped using it once he left base form?

I'm not sure how y'all can argue that Oda is consistent with this. People just decide to believe that a character is/isn't using ACoC depending on how it affects their agenda.

@JoNdule Forgot to quote you but this post is for your reply too.
Btw, I never believed or advocated Zoro vs. Kizaru so idk why you are bringing that up lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy needs Haki to touch a Logia. He just gassed out of his modes. Using the Light gloves would get rid of one of his biggest issues.
Gear 4 overused Haki and hence had that Haki drawback.

I dont think that applies to Gear 5/Raisin Man.

Oda had Bonney draw blood from him 5 seconds after his intro so I wouldn't count that out. The ancient robot can just be very strong. Do you think the first display of ancient kingdom technology will be disappointing?
Not a convincing argument.
Blood means nothing, it can be a stab through the heart or a "t'is but a scratch" moment.
We have to wait for the panels.

The Ancient Kingdom technology will be super impressive ofc, but it makes 100x more sense for it to fight Pacifista & Sea Beasts rather than stall a Gorosei.

I think thry got minimum damage. We literally seen them after they did not look severely damage lmao. Stop it clown then Luffy stuff his face after
Your argument just got destroyed you Zkktard, if Kaku is crippled, no way Luffy would be full strength, Oda still draw him with damage marks for a reason so you got debunked once again.

I think Luffy and Zoro will follow the same path in this arc:
  • Luffy fights against Seraphim.
  • Zoro fights against Seraphim.
  • Luffy fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Zoro fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Luffy fights against Kizaru and wins (which has already happened). Luffy should now focus on Saturn.
  • Zoro fights against Kizaru and wins, and then goes to Saturn?
:seriously:

Yeah I guess.
Luffy haki uage and how long it last is one biggest BS Oda has done in manga .
You had luffy using ACoC and ACoA for long as hell but then use gear 4 and has time limit and even time limit don't stick cause Kaido was beat him out of it .

Why does Kaido say that G5 Luffy is coating himself in CoC and CoA despite no visual cues, or inconsistent ones at best?

Furthermore, there are visual cues for Luffy having kicked Kizaru w/ ACoC (despite many people denying it). So am I supposed to believe he just stopped using it once he left base form?

I'm not sure how y'all can argue that Oda is consistent with this. People just decide to believe that a character is/isn't using ACoC depending on how it affects their agenda.

@JoNdule Forgot to quote you but this post is for your reply too.
Btw, I never believed or advocated Zoro vs. Kizaru so idk why you are bringing that up lol.
So it’s okay to assume zoro has been using conquerors the whole time against Lucci or even s-hawk
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.