Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy needs Haki to touch a Logia. He just gassed out of his modes. Using the Light gloves would get rid of one of his biggest issues.

Oda had Bonney draw blood from him 5 seconds after his intro so I wouldn't count that out. The ancient robot can just be very strong. Do you think the first display of ancient kingdom technology will be disappointing?

Yeah I guess.
G5 turns things to rubber, so he doesn't exactly NEED Haki to touch Kizaru

Why does Kaido say that G5 Luffy is coating himself in CoC and CoA despite no visual cues, or inconsistent ones at best?

Furthermore, there are visual cues for Luffy having kicked Kizaru w/ ACoC (despite many people denying it). So am I supposed to believe he just stopped using it once he left base form?

I'm not sure how y'all can argue that Oda is consistent with this. People just decide to believe that a character is/isn't using ACoC depending on how it affects their agenda.

@JoNdule Forgot to quote you but this post is for your reply too.
Btw, I never believed or advocated Zoro vs. Kizaru so idk why you are bringing that up lol.

Not AdvCoC.

AdvCoC=

We've seen visual cues of AdvCoC+Emission in G5.

I think Luffy and Zoro will follow the same path in this arc:
  • Luffy fights against Seraphim.
  • Zoro fights against Seraphim.
  • Luffy fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Zoro fights against Awakened Lucci and defeats him.
  • Luffy fights against Kizaru and wins (which has already happened). Luffy should now focus on Saturn.
  • Zoro fights against Kizaru and wins, and then goes to Saturn?
Yes Zoro Will defeat Lucci, Kizaru and then finally one tap Saturn. All of this will take place after Zoro kills Kaido over the flower capital as Luffys professes his inferiority to Zoro in an epic double page shit stain. Oda will then enter his own Manga and fellate Zoro while all living beings prostrate Infront of the scene as they are not worthy enough to lift their heads and gaze upon Zoros 3-inch dragon slayer. The End, please don't come again.

Not a convincing argument.
Blood means nothing, it can be a stab through the heart or a "t'is but a scratch" moment.
We have to wait for the panels.
It still shows us his durability which as a Zoan of his class doesn't look too hot rn. Do you know what shitstorm it would cause if any other Top Tier was introduced with such feat ?

The Ancient Kingdom technology will be super impressive ofc, but it makes 100x more sense for it to fight Pacifista & Sea Beasts rather than stall a Gorosei.
Given Oda's science boner I believe the sky is the limit but I'll wait on that

I didn't even put Blackbeard, Dragon. Who knows if shanks daddy garling is....also stronger. Kaido is strong but enemies from know on will be even stronger. Especialy in the final war
Bro he's the WSC with ACoA, ACoC FS and a Mythical Zoan
No one's beating him
Post automatically merged:

Because your a simp with 0 self respect.
Don't care. I'd clap

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
After knowing Saturn can effectively teleport or be summoned (?)
This does look like him actually going to egghead prior

Could be cope and just be sera kuma but it looks way too much like Saturn.

if it's the case I wonder what he wanted there to teleport to egghead beforehand
:bamathink:

Kaidou beat the shit out of Luffy to the point where he literally died.
One Roaring TB later, Luffy was desperately trying to keep it together - he almost got K/O'd.

That doesn't mean that G4 timelimit suddenly became 2 minutes or something, it's still the same 20 minutes.
Nah i don't see it that way , it can't have the same limit if someone can beat you out of it .
It the same with luffy gear 5 limit we can't even tell how long it last because he goes into old man mode at so many differnt time limits .
Also it suck telling tell time in manga .

You will at most ask for a few months ban then come back.
Never seen a single person who say they would drop and delete actually do it
I probably wouldn’t delete just cuz it’s Sukuna Kaisen at the moment.

But taking an extended break from OP for who knows how long? I’ve done that multiple times, even before forums I dropped OP for like 4 years

After knowing Saturn can effectively teleport or be summoned (?)
This does look like him actually going to egghead prior

Could be cope and just be sera kuma but it looks way too much like Saturn.

if it's the case I wonder what he wanted there to teleport to egghead beforehand
:bamathink:
Nah, because the moment he came through the barrier every one with Observation in Egghead felt his aura.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Bonney stabbing Saturn is pretty fucking weird for EoS villain first arc hype
I think he will do something to undo the attack, its unthinkable
yeah lol

everything else about the way he lands is so hype. He literally makes some random fodder's head explode, he's so strong that everyone stops when he speaks, even an admiral and a yonko, and then..... he gets stabbed by a fodder.

C

CensoredbyWG

yeah lol

everything else about the way he lands is so hype. He literally makes some random fodder's head explode, he's so strong that everyone stops when he speaks, even an admiral and a yonko, and then..... he gets stabbed by a fodder.
His DF power must have something to do with blood.
Post automatically merged:

Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.