Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not AdvCoC.

AdvCoC=

We've seen visual cues of AdvCoC+Emission in G5.

Right, but the point is that when Kaido stated that G5 Luffy was infusing ACoC and ACoA into his attacks, the cues were iffy at best.

Plus, everyone seems to have their own standard for CoC visuals these days anyway.

There were zero visual cues of Zoro's RT Ashura having CoC, yet most non-Zoro fans say it did.

Idk why it's so hard for people to just admit that Oda messed up, agendas aside.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It still shows us his durability which as a Zoan of his class doesn't look too hot rn. Do you know what shitstorm it would cause if any other Top Tier was introduced with such feat ?
I never saw Gorosei as "durability" freaks, not every Mythical Zoan is Kaidou.
They'll probably have really hax powers but that's it.

And it's not like Saturn is acting like he's dead after that stab.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
His DF power must have something to do with blood.
Post automatically merged:

Where?
hell yeah, I hope so
It's probably just a Squard vs Whitebeard kind of thing to weaken him
i really wouldn't like that.

Whitebeard at least had the excuse of struggling with his illness, and it being an unexpected attack from an ally

it's said that Saturn is facing a group that includes Bonney. If she legit landed a hit on him that he couldn't deal with..... it's not the biggest deal, but it's kinda weird considering every other piece of hype he got in the chapter

Not AdvCoC.

AdvCoC=

We've seen visual cues of AdvCoC+Emission in G5.

Just a small detail: In chapter 1048 we are specially told that he was the ACoA no touch he learned before to do this trick (with even a flashback) to make sure that he does not touch Kaido and burn itself. That's the reason we have specific visual cues. This does not change the fact that he previously was stated to use ACoC in every attack.

yeah lol

everything else about the way he lands is so hype. He literally makes some random fodder's head explode, he's so strong that everyone stops when he speaks, even an admiral and a yonko, and then..... he gets stabbed by a fodder.
Non-Awakened Mythical Zoan Crydo got stabbed by the Nine Scrubbards many times and barely felt it. I doubt that Bonney's little stab will have much of an effect on Saturn

Right, but the point is that when Kaido stated that G5 Luffy was infusing ACoC and ACoA into his attacks, the cues were iffy at best.

Plus, everyone seems to have their own standard for CoC visuals these days anyway.

There were zero visual cues of Zoro's RT Ashura having CoC, yet most non-Zoro fans say it did.

Idk why it's so hard for people to just admit that Oda messed up, agendas aside.
People don't want to accepts that Oda care way less about this shit than some of us do .
That when it comes to fights , haki etc etc he can be inconsistnet as fuck or just don't care .

Status
Not open for further replies.