Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still shows us his durability which as a Zoan of his class doesn't look too hot rn. Do you know what shitstorm it would cause if any other Top Tier was introduced with such feat ?

Given Oda's science boner I believe the sky is the limit but I'll wait on that
Depending on how basic the stab was his basic durability probably isn’t comparable to kaido dragon skin or beast pirates dinosaur skin. Still higher than a humans like most big animals

hell yeah, I hope so

i really wouldn't like that.

Whitebeard at least had the excuse of struggling with his illness, and it being an unexpected attack from an ally

it's said that Saturn is facing a group that includes Bonney. If she legit landed a hit on him that he couldn't deal with..... it's not the biggest deal, but it's kinda weird considering every other piece of hype he got in the chapter
Nah, he could have jobbed on purpose to release his poisonous blood on her, that's not was surprised me personally.
It's that he could pop Rear Admirals' heads but not Bonney's, for some reason.

luffy played with lucci in a few panels and lucci was about to lose his consciousness, zoro's spent 5 chapters and still fought :gokulaugh:
Again you must be reading that from your ass. Goofy went full power g5+haki & still fought for couple of chapters while also gucci one shoot sentomaru mid fight. When Zoro gets serious it will be one shot. Which is impressive since Gucci is yc1 lvl

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
If Luffy vs Kizaru is actually over, I would drop One Piece.

Not because of agendas since I doubt Luffy or Kizaru is done, but because this was so fucking mid
I know we want them to have a giant fight, but, the truth is, Kizaru just doesn't want to fight Luffy.

Kizaru doesn't want to kill Vegapunk, and he's smart enough to know that Luffy is a good person by now. Kizaru and Luffy aren't enemies. They HAVE NO REASON to fight each other, besides the WG. Luffy is doing what Kizaru wants to do, protect Vegapunk.

I wish the fight had been more serious and had more dangerous moments, but, Oda just didn't want to write it like that.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Missing the horns

also why would he teleport back and forth lol
You mean his df state?

He went back to base
He doesn't want anybody to see his form

Considering it blows people's heads off and the gorosei don't want anybody to know about their df forms.

Only problem with him appearing earlier is strong people like Luffy etc can sense him but CoO is very inconsistent in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.