Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Who would ever put them in the same group SMH

You mean Kizaru troll him into exhaustion unable to do any of his jobs so his boss step in while he on the ground .
at least a third of the sanji fanbase on this site lol

You mean his df state?

He went back to base
He doesn't want anybody to see his form

Considering it blows people's heads off and the gorosei don't want anybody to know about their df forms.

Only problem with him appearing earlier is strong people like Luffy etc can sense him but CoO is very inconsistent in this series.
Seems like the teleportation is part of his df ability. All demonic and shit

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Former Holy Knight is the most likely IMO
most likely

but I think it would help them all seem more unique from each other.

I personally believe if Saturn goes down this arc, Garling will be his replacement btw

If Luffy vs Kizaru is actually over, I would drop One Piece.

Not because of agendas since I doubt Luffy or Kizaru is done, but because this was so fucking mid
Luffy and Kizaru in way get use hype Saturn .
Here we have 2 top tiers play game of tag until tired .
So Saturn okay i step fuck in and deal with this lol .

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
To me either Saturn or Mars is the weakest, but between them I still think it's Saturn.

Saturn being the first Elder to get the most focus and the first one we are about to see in action, makes me think that he is probably the weakest when it comes to the Elders.
what makes you think the god of war is the weakest?

He's the third strongest imo based off the planet order

1 Yes he did but he stil obey them .
2 This one was note vne worth debating .
3 SLow down if you want it still the same he cant protect himself you cans ee in Kid face when he notice shanks that he know he is done for because he is going to get hit .
4 You dont know how having your focus work ?? When you are focus on something your vision get weaker for everything other then the objective . Its easy to sneak someone that is focus on something else evne if you get them in the front .
1. No since when the celestial dragons told the admirals to hold back while the same akainu was like "NO EXCUSE"

2. Nome of this is worth debating since I am correct with each of the statement

3. Also cap since regardless he can't protect himself agaisnt Shanks lol

4. Cap since he was focused on what was infront of him which would have been the weaker fleet. Shanks jumped right in the exact view of where kidd was looking so again cap.

You mean Kizaru troll him into exhaustion unable to do any of his jobs so his boss step in while he on the ground .
Try doing your mission while having a Yonko trying to stop you

are you implying you had very high expectations for Kizaru? Even higher than him exchanging with a Yonko)

Again you must be reading that from your ass. Goofy went full power g5+haki & still fought for couple of chapters while also gucci one shoot sentomaru mid fight. When Zoro gets serious it will be one shot. Which is impressive since Gucci is yc1 lvl
your nickname looks like a young kid + goofy ? wtf, all that proves you are reading two piece :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.