Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Do we all (sane people) unanimously agree Kizaru > Luffy? I had Luffy edging it out prior to this expose fest.
The funniest thing about this... is that I thought Kizaru would actually bust out Awakening for Luffy. Nope.

Kizaru is just that good. I had him beating Luffy in a 1v1, but this has been a total troll fest.

Try doing your mission while having a Yonko trying to stop you

are you implying you had very high expectations for Kizaru? Even higher than him exchanging with a Yonko)
I had high expectation for this fight but all we got was most off screen and a game tag on screen .
I think this is the most i have ever been let down by a OP fight .

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Seems like the teleportation is part of his df ability. All demonic and shit
I like the summoned aspect of it
Could lead to alot of cool ideas.

The number 5 seems pretty obvious to what it indicates.
I wonder what the 5 star means tho

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier my headcanon for the Gorosei's prior "jobs" before being recognized by Imu and promoted is this:

Saturn - Impel Down Warden. Controlled it with his poison, similar to Magellan did.

Ju Peter - Former Admiral/Fleet Admiral/Commander in Chief. He has a strong muscular build with visible scars. The person he was based on served in the navy in rl.

Mars - Former CP-0 agent. Everything about his design gives me a speedy assassin/spy vibes. Him being a bird means he could infiltrate and escape from places

Nusujuro - Former Holy Knight Commander. We know he's in charge of finance, right? Wasn't it implied that the holy knights punish countries that can't buy the tribute. I think it makes sense to me

Topman - Former Admiral/Fleet Admiral/Commander in Chief. Topman was the elder who was talking about how Kuzan needed to be more responsible because of his rank. He also talked about how Kuzan joining Blackbeard was a slight about the navy's honor. He also has showed some concern and more empathy than the other elders. Him being a former marine is something i'm confident in tbh

what makes you think the god of war is the weakest?

He's the third strongest imo based off the planet order
I don't know I've always felt like Mars would be the second weakest lol.

Hmmm I guess maybe Oda could rank their power level based on the planet order, but that's if Oda actually does it.

The funny part about the planet order is that I had Warcury as the number one strongest out of all the Elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.