Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier my headcanon for the Gorosei's prior "jobs" before being recognized by Imu and promoted is this:

Saturn - Impel Down Warden. Controlled it with his poison, similar to Magellan did.

Ju Peter - Former Admiral/Fleet Admiral/Commander in Chief. He has a strong muscular build with visible scars. The person he was based on served in the navy in rl.

Mars - Former CP-0 agent. Everything about his design gives me a speedy assassin/spy vibes. Him being a bird means he could infiltrate and escape from places

Nusujuro - Former Holy Knight Commander. We know he's in charge of finance, right? Wasn't it implied that the holy knights punish countries that can't buy the tribute. I think it makes sense to me

Topman - Former Admiral/Fleet Admiral/Commander in Chief. Topman was the elder who was talking about how Kuzan needed to be more responsible because of his rank. He also talked about how Kuzan joining Blackbeard was a slight about the navy's honor. He also has showed some concern and more empathy than the other elders. Him being a former marine is something i'm confident in tbh
Yeah I completely agree.
I think Mars is a Griffin or Basilisk, which would make sense as those have some crazy hax abilities, but we'll see.
Post automatically merged:

If no admiral or Yonko has an awakened devil fruit that would be pretty funny
Yeah but I think BB definitely needs an Awakening.
If there was one person that should get one, it's him, as he's the DF connoisseur.

@MonsterKaido @Erkan12
Werent the admiral fans saying the insane amount of food that Luffy ate in Wano didn't heal him that much? so according to them the piece of meat that Luffy ate after fighting the seraphims didn't heal him I guess he was more nerfed than we think in this fight because he fought the seraphims and had bruises + the barrier damaged him + no COC + then he falls because of G5 time limit.

Right admiral fans? :kawak:

If no admiral or Yonko has an awakened devil fruit that would be pretty funny
If no Yonko's or even Admirals have awakening then I don't know what the fuck Oda is smoking.:mihugh:

Luffy, Doffy and Katakuri all have awakening, so does Lucci and Kaku, even Kid and Law, and now it seems like Saturn is also awakened.

But none of the Yonko's or even the Admirals are awakened? That would just be dumb on Oda's part, not saying all of them needs to be awakened but at least one or two of them should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.