Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What do you think about Oda off paneling most of Luffy vs Borsalino?

It's really weird for a fight that's meant to be Luffy's big fight this arc.

Likewise for Zoro vs Lucci, it's extremely weird.

Zoro and Luffy's main fights in the big combat arcs always got more focus and panel time than this.

But there's also the smoking gun of Oda not letting Luffy use Haoshoku coating on panel against Borsalino. Not using his big Wano power up on panel doesn't scream main arc fight to me.

With Saturn's epic entrance and Saturn noticing Luffy, I think he might be Luffy's big fight this arc.

The alternative is that Saturn is some sort of Oars boss fight, but he's #5 of the Gorosei, and Luffy is a full fledged Emperor now.

I think it's too late for him to be needing help in his big battles.
Zoro Bros, Zoro didn't tie his bandana vs Lucci because this isn't his big fight in the arc!!!

Lucci is just the warm up. Now that Zoro has sensed Saturn, he's going to stop fucking around with Lucci.

Lucci may just be the equivalent of Zoro getting stuck in a chimney or getting lost to delay him.

We can still take a huge W here.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah come to think of it him being a thunderbird would be better.
And I think Teach would awaken both of his fruits, because the Gura aligns with his personality perfectly, he's destructive and reckless.
That may be why Whitebeard never awakened it, he was more caring and cautious.
Thunderbird or any mythical bird works. I kinda hope the Gorosei's zoans originate from a variety of cultures and mythologies

Whitebeard probably did awaken it. We just haven't seen it(or we have).

Then again, considering how BM and Kaido didn't have it, I don't think WB having it is guaranteed.

I think Teach will either awaken all his fruits, or only Yami. Unless he already has his third fruit and it's more important than the Yami and it's why he has multiple fruits

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Dragon will beat one.

Like Kyros beating Diamante or Inuarashi beating Jack.
Both times, we had Outsiders aside from the SHs beating one of the main subordinates of the Villain.
Even Wyper beat one of Enel's Priests in Skypiea.

Dragon (Leader of Revolutionaries/D. clan member) beating one Gorosei is also very likely.
He's beating Topman imo

Or whoever the most evil Gorosei is(Mars or Saturn?)

This circle thing might be an additional ability special to Gorosei only outside of their zoan, possibly haki + bloodline related (?)

5 point shaped star, number 5 on it, 5 Elder Stars, WG flag having 5 points
I wonder if he needs the circle to use his Zoan, or if it's just a separate AoE ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.