Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, that sounds very reasonable TBH.

Though there's the problem of "do the SHs have four Top Tiers to defeat the other Gorosei?"

Zoro, Sanji and Jimbe could work, but who takes the extra one?

I guess this is ammunition for my Yamato4Nakama agenda.

The others would be numbered 4 through 1.
Issho could beat one

It makes total sense to me if you focus on storytelling and ignore any Gorosei or Admiral agenda

Zoro Bros, Zoro didn't tie his bandana vs Lucci because this isn't his big fight in the arc!!!

Lucci is just the warm up. Now that Zoro has sensed Saturn, he's going to stop fucking around with Lucci.

Lucci may just be the equivalent of Zoro getting stuck in a chimney or getting lost to delay him.

We can still take a huge W here.
Zoro so far just blocking an attack ffrom Lucci. He kinda shielding for Luffy just so Lucci can't even fight him

Dragon will beat one.

Like Kyros beating Diamante or Inuarashi beating Jack.
Both times, we had Outsiders aside from the SHs beating one of the main subordinates of the Villain.
Even Wyper beat one of Enel's Priests in Skypiea.

Dragon (Leader of Revolutionaries/D. clan member) beating one Gorosei is also very likely.
In DR we had half side characters winning the fights .
For wano think it was about 5 or 6 that take down people .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In DR we had half side characters winning the fights .
For wano think it was about 5 or 6 that take down people .
Tbh, i don't really care about side characters taking out irrelevant riff-raff.

The main subordinates of the Villain though.. I'm talking about Enel's Priests or Doflamingo's Seats or Kaidou's Calamities and here Imu's Gorosei.
Those always follow patterns, Zoro is 100% guaranteed a 1v1 fight there and One of the Main subordinates also loses to someone outside the SHs (Wyper/Kyros/Inuarashi).

Status
Not open for further replies.