Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans definitely don’t be using Kaido standard right?:suresure:
They use him because Kizaru is fighting the guy who beat Kaido tho. πŸ˜† but its hypocritical to say that all Emperors can do the same sht he did against everyone at Wano.
Can all Emperors even survived 2 quakes that split marineford that Akainu took?

Remember people saying Saturn is like spandam & Gorosei are weak.
It was mostly admirals & Yonko fans because they are threatened their guys will be irrelevant in the final war.
I thought he was gonna be YC1 as a Yonko guy myself. Now?

I genuinely think that at least Fujitora, Koby, Aokiji, and the other three Emperors are gonna have to take out some of the Elders/God Knights before they bow out of the story. Otherwise its just not a winnable fight.

let see how thing can fold out:
Luffy last panel is falling next to Saturn (warn out)
Kizaru too is pushed against a building but he is not done
Saturn has to end Vegapunk

Now there are 2 jollies: Mega Mecha Robot and Kuma

Knowing Loda, Luffy will have definitely a clash with Saturn (not fully fledge fight) that leave Kizaru for something else (hopefully a clash with Zoro after he is done with with Lucci)

Now, which jolly will safe the strawhats this time: I would put my money with Kuma (he will go down like Garp) protecting Bonney and the strawhat by staling Kizaru&Saturn and die after.

The huge mecha robot will help clearling all the CP0x cyborg fighting for the marines
There clearly is no time for Luffy and Zoro to change opponents lol.
Zoro aint in position right now to end Lucci easily.
Kizaru looks fine.
And Luffy cant just use g5 limitless.

If Kizaru is down after one ACoC attack when weve seen Kaido eating hundreds of those then idk what to say. Hes fine. Probably not too damaged if at all.
I think Kizaru is stunned though, we see he doesn't even have a reaction there, like it fucked with his brain a little.
And this is likely meant to parallel Doffy vs G4, especially as both Doffy and Kizaru got launched through buildings

All I know is that Saturn, uncle Kizaru and Lucci have to go down, they can fly/teleport, they can easily chase and destroy the Sunny or command the Seraphim to do it for them. :saden:

It's pathetic that ZBOYS have to use a piece of clothing for hyping him now lol.
It's crazy how ZTARDS hype Zoro for little or no reason. And they slander Oda and one piece after their head cannon goes in the mud like ZKK,ZKK2.0, LUCCI ONE SHOT.
With bandana or no bandana doesn't mean shit it has got nothing to do with Zoro's power:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
it is, it mean busness for Zoro when he put on his bandana, he is clearly intention to use name attack while using his bandana, current Zoro is a casual one, like when he meet with Pica (in fact he stated the same thing to Pica like for Lucci without a bandana)

It's pathetic that ZBOYS have to use a piece of clothing for hyping him now lol.
It's crazy how ZTARDS hype Zoro for little or no reason. And they slander Oda and one piece after their head cannon goes in the mud like ZKK,ZKK2.0, LUCCI ONE SHOT.
With bandana or no bandana doesn't mean shit it has got nothing to do with Zoro's power:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Goofy lost to Kizaru with g5+acoc. Ahahahaha. While Zoro with two swords and without a bandana fights with the awakened lucci. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.