Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Kizaru was able to block all those basic G4 CoA punches, but couldn't block or dodge the first ACoC punch thrown his way
:quest::quest::quest:
Because snakeman AP can't overcome ryuo guard from a top tier (whose haki is strong)
Plus snakeman luffy didn't use any named moves.
Basic unanmed snakeman attacks are g3 tier at best. Only named moves are g4 tier around Kong Gun.

People overrated kizaru feat.
If luffy used adcoa or named moves with snakemna, he'd be sent flying

Katakuri also was blocking unanmes snakeman attacks easily with his kick or hands yet named snakeman moves sent him flying.

I gona say, pierce a top tier is super easy.....Loda writing is trash....

none haki blade pierce easy an awaken zoah (probably legendary....) well at less Kaido dragon scales were something else let alone King defense (lunarian are indeed the perfect superior creatures, that explain why Luffy G4,Lucci, Casual Zoro coudnt do shit to s-hawk and s-bear)

none haki blade pierce easy an awaken zoah (probably legendary....) well at less Kaido dragon scales were something else let alone King defense (lunarian are indeed the perfect superior creatures, that explain why Luffy G4,Lucci, Casual Zoro coudnt do shit to s-hawk and s-bear)
The blade only went in his beard and hit the tomato juice he was drinking

@Dragon777 do you (still) believe Luffy was using aCoC before this hit?
No, but I did not believe he used it, at least not in G5. I believed that he used it in the first kick in base.
Snakeman was meh, but I'd say no now.

Tbh, in G5 Luffy barely used any real offensive move bar the two he used against the clones. This is the first real damaging move against real Kizaru.
And now that I think about it, it was the same against Kaido.

No, but I did not believe he used it, at least not in G5. I believed be he used it in the first kick in base.
Snakeman was meh, but I'd say no now.

Tbh, in G5 Luffy barely used any real offensive move bar the two he used against the clones. This is the first real damaging move against real Kizaru.
And now that I think about it, it was the same against Kaido.
That's why I put the still between parentheses, I was not sure about that.

Ok we agree.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
well at less Kaido dragon scales were something else let alone King defense (lunarian are indeed the perfect superior creatures, that explain why Luffy G4,Lucci, Casual Zoro coudnt do shit to s-hawk and s-bear)
Exactly.
Nobody will surpass King's and Kaido's toughness.
The only thing that can be considered tougher is Mihawk's Yoru.
The pinnacle of cutting Everything. :goyea:

Probably a requirement to use his powers as some said before

Status
Not open for further replies.