One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Why do y'all keep entertaining this? Nobody genuinely believes this. Agendas aside most should be disappointed with Luffy's performance, he's already reached his limit, and barely got anything in return.
Wdym?
VP would get killed like 5 times if it wasn't for Luffy and we're talking about the fastest man in the verse and he couldn't outspeed G5 Lulz, nor hurt him badly.
Pathetic AP lol.
Kizaru failed so badly that Saturn was forced to reveal himself, otherwise Vegapunk would escape.

Also, Robin still being missing makes me think 1 of 2 things:

- It’s either the BB Pirates kidnapping & replacing plot expected by some.
- Something to do with the secret history research that Vegapunk was conducting.

I still expect the knowledge from Punk Records to be spread somehow before it’s destroyed. Robin may be involved with that.

If not any of that and the BBP don’t actually interact with anyone, they’d only be here to serve as taxi for Caribou.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
:milaugh:Imagine if BM was fighting Luffy and runs away because "I must accomplish my mission"which she been failing to do

BM Haters will be clowning her hard
Friendly reminder incase you or anyone else forgot. G5 is not necessary for Big Mom.

Kaidou had already placed G2/3 above her in canon. And even featwise this is backed up.

Lol, Luffy basically reaches his "limit" every time he fights a true arc villain in G4 or 5.

Doflamingo: Used G4 and ran out of time roght before landing another attack and needed to recover.

Katakuri: Got gimped in G4, ran out of time and had to run and recover.

Kaido: Ran out of time in G4 in the initial fight, had to be covered by allies until he came back. Ran out of it again to awaken to G5. Ran out of G5 technically but came back via willpower.

Kizaru: Ran out of his G5 timelimit.

This hasnt changed since Dressrosa. Its used to let other things happen so Oda doesnt have to keep drawing them fighting and being accused of offscreening entirely.

Id sooner expect Luffy to fight Kizaru in other forms for a while first then to see G5 used again immediately, but this was done to give Saturn focus for the next few chapters.