One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Dont wanna enter powerscaling right away. If Kizaru is knocked out even for a little bit. This will confirm to me that he isnt strong as the emperors.

Like Kaido got punched by Luffy all night then he got defeated by Gear 5. We will see if Kizaru is awake next chapter. There will be round 2 but still.

Outside of powerscaling Saturn looks cool. Cant wait for other Gorosei dfs. Is Saturn the one who told Vegapunk to erase Kumas personality.

I’m thinking that the ancient robot will have a massive play in defeating Saturn which will be the shocking news of Egghead and how the Strawhats eventually make their escape- the world government will do everything in their power from then onwards to kill the Strawhats.
That ancient robot is going to be the Rayleigh of this arc comjng in clutch.

Imagine if Luffy fights Kaido and Kaido runs away because "I must kill Momonosuke" which he has been failing to do

Admiral clowns would be clowning him hard
:suresure:
They even claim BM ran away from Marco even tho she choked him and considered him annoyance

While Kizaru didn't even have Luffy at his mercy nor did he dominate or win

He keeps running away to fail again and again

Kizaru failed so badly that Saturn himself had to jump in
Incompetent

No perverted gags despite carrying and saving Bonney. Showed off his speed and CoO throughout the chapter.

All in all he looks competent again, this entire arc. What am I missing?

Also the VA looking like dogshit as predicted. Not even worth Sanji's time.
It wasn't that bad but we know he is able to do much more than that. Nobody ever deflected a laser, it would have been a good opportunity to showcase Sanji's CoA. Running and dodging is cool the first 10 times, then it becomes stale. Hopefully he will achieve something noteworthy before the end of Egghead, he looks more and more like a tertiary character to me.

Dont wanna enter powerscaling right away. If Kizaru is knocked out even for a little bit. This will confirm to me that he isnt strong as the emperors.

Like Kaido got punched by Luffy all night then he got defeated by Gear 5. We will see if Kizaru is awake next chapter. There will be round 2 but still.

Outside of powerscaling Saturn looks cool. Cant wait for other Gorosei dfs. Is Saturn the one who told Vegapunk to erase Kumas personality.
This chapter clearly shows that Luffy > Kizaru and Saturn > Kizaru, it's so fucking over.