Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I

in Reality sent flying after one coc attack
Kaido ran a gauntlet held an island and beat luffy 3 times
Wtf has kizaru tea serving ass done
Couldn’t kill vp
Got caught by luffy :josad:
You ask them what Kizaru did vs luffy and all he have is luffy eating a beam to save VP.
The whole Kizaru did not care about fight is the same for luffy cause all he care about is saving VP.
the whole fight had 3 hits because all the running LMAO. ( well 4 if you count luffy throw )

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
She goes equal power to Kaido for days and she gets beaten by Kid and Law with cheap shots, pure Luck and help of the bombs. But you are saying Luffy doesnt need Gear 5 to defeat her. :whitepress:
Why would Luffy require G5 for Big Mom? Stop with the rewriting of the story...

This was said about G2/3 Luffy btw, forget G4, forget G5.

This after Big Mom fought Kaidou recently.

Did you skip over the entire Kaidou fight, where Luffy was able to go toe to toe with him? Forcing Hybrid Kaidou to drink pre G4. Big Mom cannot keep up with that pace, G2/3 Luffy will embarass her, even moreso since he is immune to lightning. He started to dodge Kaidou's top speed and eat advCoC attacks for breakfast, wtf is Big Mom gonna do here combatwise to Luffy, with her lightning taken away to boot??

He can fight in g2/3 forever, landing thousands of attacks, each one fucking her up badly as they were with Kaidou. And then he uses a round of G4 for good measure to end her for good.

There is zero chance Big Mom survives all out pre G5 Luffy, feats and canon statement have cemented this. There's no angle you can come up with to convince any sane person who closely followed the wano battles otherwise.