One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Maybe Oda saying Sanji isn’t as strong as the rest? Doesn’t mean his CoO worse.
Nah, Pero just making fun & baiting the other guy.

As for Sanji, he isn't shown among those panels because those are for people who doesn't face Saturn.

CoO is about sensing the far away stuff & not face to face.

Sanji sees things happening firsthand & directly, no need to use CoO = no panel.

Really was hearing boss music for all the second half of the chapter!
Speculating for next chapters:
Luffy is the only one that can fight Saturn as we can speculate that Saturn is a very strong Awakened devil mythical zoan fruit user and knows haoshoku haki.
Kizaru will be down for some time.
Zoro has to come down and stall Saturn till Luffy can fight him.
Sanji will fight Lucci instead.
Kizaru will stand, Luffy will stand,
Luffy fights Saturn.
Zoro fights Kizaru.

Yeah you can troll pain or have no reaction , Kaido was doing it , G5 all about that , hell even BM was doing it .
Like WB get half his face punch off and show no reaction to it .

All of these were either visibly trembling, sweating or also straight up showing discomfort on their faces.

They even bled too, blood cannot be trolled.

Zero of this is present in Kizaru, especially blood.

Luffy running out of steam is so f___ing annoying. I doubt Oda will ever get rid of it. It just defines the present incarnation of Nika forever. Hopefully he will do some epic shit before they get off this island. That aside, I didn't find the panelling very convincing this chapter. E.g. with the stars coming out of Kizaru's head, one could almost miss it, or Saturn's awakened (woke) form reveal, especially compared to the apparent inspiration that was shared before.

Who had a Gorosei showing their awakening before an admiral lol

I would say Luffy vs Kizaru is a tie and this is. first time someone landed a damage to Kizaru, and has him panting.
I hate this times limit for Luffy

Saturn stock just rose up and the fact that his aura can make guys Luffy Kizaru and Zoro stop for a moment. His design is pretty dope too