- Sun Pirates Captain
- Shichibukai
- Allied Captain of Yonko Whitebeard
- Allied Captain of Yonko Big Mom
- Commander of Yonko Strawhat

Btw, love your bounty picture!
- the first who successfully blocks a bloodlusted magma punch
- the first who block a Yonko slash with only haki and his barehand

Why is that random marines head exploding, but not Vegapunks, while he sees Saturn? The only options I see:
  1. marines have some authority chips implanted into them as well, that makes them self destruct when seeing saturn
  2. Saturn has a power to explode weak peoples heads and not strong ones?
    1. Is that an other form of conquerors Haki?
  3. It is magic that is related to the Pentagram he emerged from

The Gorosei have some sort of Devil Fruit connection to Imu, the head explosions are probably just a side effect of Saturn's awakening. If all the Gorosei have that ability, any encounter with them probably requires them to be isolated via throws a-la G5/Jonbie

I've been reading this thread and even though the posts are 90% about Luffy and Kizaru, I still have no idea what people think actually happened to Kizaru at the end there
Objectively, Kizaru was hit with a powerful blow that he admitted was not good for him
Probably Kizaru is stunned for a little bit, and will likely return halfway through the next chapter, unless Luffy is needed to fight Saturn (unlikely).

My Agenda says Kizaru is down for at least an entire chapter, and now that Luffy has adjusted to his speed and tactics. Kizaru will take more blows in the second round, but will still end with a SH escape.