Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
First of all, i am not talking about Sanji looking bad this chapter....but it will end up bad for him.

Stared straight at Saturn being summoned and is standing fine.
How is that impressive? Only low ranking fodder get killed by looking at him.
s facing Saturn (who has black flames what we predict for Sanji and marks on the leg like his DJ.)
And that is the problem, he will be used as a hype tool.
ust watched Bonney attack which if she gets hurt we know he'll get serious...
Oh like he did when Stussy was shiganed right in front of him?

A woman being hurt in front off Sanji never led to him have some crazy rage moment where he destroy the guy who hurt the woman.
Sanji always just says something like ''Bastard'' and then clashes with the guy. That's pretty much it. It might be brought up later in the fight as a one liner or something, but you guys always imagine some crazy reaction and anger fueled attack. That is something that should happen, but it sadly doesn't.

Kuma will arrived and saved bonney. Kuma might be seriously injured but we know what he capable of especially with teleport ability. He might teleport everyone to north side egghead island to escape and then probably sacrifice himself.

Also don't forget Bonney have an ability to manipulate people age, so it high possibility that Bonney turn old man Luffy back to normal, don't know how it works, but Oda obviously can do that Luffy vs Saturn likely to happen as Luffy always the first strawhat to fight strongest character in Arc.
SO LOW Your Expectations on Sanji, brief clash for Sanji and Saturn would be good

Why are some sanji bros so defeatist? We literally have a situation where our goat is facing a monster but your first thought is defeat smsh
Can't blame Sanji fans for feeling fear.

Oda is known for using Sanji as hypetool for villains to showcase their strength but it all change starting from now.

Not only Sanji wouldn't get hypetooled by any other villains but also, Sanji will be the one doing the "hypetooling". So expects some good Sanji's feats in the future.

Why I said this? Because as long as I'm here, Sanji wouldn't get L.

Does make me wonder where the Bb pirates are going to appear from
I hear rumor they will make appearance in chapter 1096 since the pun for '96' is kuro which means Black so could be Blackbeard pirates, Saturn show his ability or possibly Black Leg Sanji finally in action..

yeah i think even though Sanji vs Saturn will be happening, the ancient robot will finish the job since that might be the only reason why the ancient robot awakened.
Not sure the robot still awaken, didn't it depends on the sound of nika heart beat, Luffy turn into old man now so robot might be off back, only if Bonney able to change Luffy back to normal with her df who knew...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Not sure the robot still awaken, didn't it depends on the sound of nika heart beat, Luffy turn into old man now so robot might be off back, only if Bonney able to change Luffy back to normal with her df who knew...
there is no way Oda teasing the ancient robot being awakened only to be turned off again in the next couple of chapters :snoopy:

there is no way Oda teasing the ancient robot being awakened only to be turned off again in the next couple of chapters :snoopy:
Possibly to tease op fans what the extension nika df can do? We not sure how it really work since it didn't awaken when Luffy vs lucci happen, don't forget about zunesha who make a move wano but do nothing aside clarify the born of joyboy..

I'm scared and excited for the next chapter at the same time. It's a strange feeling.

I hope Sanji will fight even if he get overwhelmed by Saturn. Bonney attacked and probably will be tossed away. Vegapunk needs to be defended. Luffy is down. Zoro is busy. All the circumstances tells us this is time for Sanji to step up and fight.

Fuck the giant robot. Fuck the "kuma will arrive and save everyone". Fuck all of them. I want to see how Sanji handle this.:kuzanshut: