Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I must say, the Sanji-Bonney interactions this chapter. A rare instance where Oda trancends Sanji's women interactions beyond the usual, and gives a meaningful exchange about Bonney's tragic father Kuma as he saves her, on the backdrop of both their father-related hardships. Loved it.
Sanji seems to have a soft spot for those with family issues. Momo and Bonney

@AverageSanjiEnjoyer nice avi

Sanji and Kuma have more in common than we think.

Both were at some point facing a situation where their humanity could be taken

Both needed to make a choice in order to protect those they care about (i presume this is the case for Kuma as well it seems, but Kuma might've fell into a trap, almost like Sanji did by using the Raid Suit and triggering the dormant powers in his body without consent). The difference is: Sanji didn't lost who is, he can control it, it seems (his modifications come from lineage factor as well so idk if that was also the case for Kuma)

And now Sanji is building a relationship with Bonney, Kuma's daughter, and getting more aware its weight for both Bonney and Kuma. And this might be the tip of the iceberg

This scene can end up having an ever greater meaning and weight:

I wonder to where Oda will lead this tho :sanmoji:

Last edited:
K

Kotone

@AverageSanjiEnjoyer nice avi

Sanji and Kuma have more in common than we think.

Both were at some point facing a situation where their humanity could be taken

Both needed to make a choice in order to protect those they care about (i presume this is the case for Kuma as well it seems, but Kuma might've fallen into a trap, almost like Sanji did by using the Raid Suit and triggering the dormant powers in his body). The difference is: Sanji didn't lost who is, he can control it, it seems (his modifications come from lineage factor as well so idk if that was also the case for Kuma)

And now Sanji is building a relationship with Bonney, Kuma's daughter, and getting more aware its weight for both Bonney and Kuma. And this might be the tip of the iceberg

This scene can end up having an ever greater meaning and weight:

I wonder to where Oda will lead this tho :sanmoji:
Yes this is good

And the nice part is we are at the arc
To find all this out

Next ch should start it

We probably get the Kuma passed revival