Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I don't believe in the hypetool idea because Oda's conveying a far bigger picture here than simply pandering to the powerlevel hungry readers.

He has carefully navigated these particular characters here, now standing face to face with Saturn, clearly with a specific purpose. All of them related to science. A lot of reveals and resolutions are incoming. Oda's been keeping Sanji on the low this entire arc for this moment. Will he solo Saturn? Of course not. Will he put on a good performance? I definetly believe so.

K

Kotone

I don't believe in the hypetool idea because Oda's conveying a far bigger picture here than simply pandering to the powerlevel hungry readers.

He has carefully navigated these particular characters here, now standing face to face with Saturn, clearly with a specific purpose. All of them related to science. A lot of reveals and resolutions are incoming. Oda's been keeping Sanji on the low this entire arc for this moment. Will he solo Saturn? Of course not. Will he put on a good performance? I definetly believe so.

I really do believe Saturn goes down this arc

So if Sanji is to do this thing
Wow

Also notice how Oda has been putting less focus on the fights themselves around this arc and more on character tension, story development and world building. Most of the fights have been incredibly short or off-panel so far.

This is gonna be the panel I'm using for anybody that tries to become a Sanji fan after Sanji's W performance:
I expect the biggest Sanji haters and agenda posters will just go through a lot of mental gymnastics to downplay any Ws or good moments, like claiming that Saturn is the weakest of the Gorosei and had no real ACoCK&Bull and that Zoro could've nerfed Saturn in one hit if someone like "Francuck and Cuckji" could face him. Just let my boy Franky have a W too ffs.

I'm already seeing agenda posters trying to downplay and mock Luffy for getting tired fighting Kizaru even though Borsalino is literally light and is probably the fastest guy on the planet rn. Power level and agenda stuff has really contaminated the community.

I expect the biggest Sanji haters and agenda posters will just go through a lot of mental gymnastics to downplay any Ws or good moments, like claiming that Saturn is the weakest of the Gorosei and had no real ACoCK&Bull and that Zoro could've nerfed Saturn in one hit if someone like "Francuck and Cuckji" could face him. Just let my boy Franky have a W too ffs.

I'm already seeing agenda posters trying to downplay and mock the man who beat Kaido for getting tired fighting Kizaru even though Borsalino is literally light and is probably the fastest guy on the planet rn. Power level and agenda stuff has really contaminated the community.
Yeah agreed.

Sanji haters will never acknowledge Sanji's W no matter what. That's why I hate them so much.