Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
One thing I'll also give Oda credit for is actually making Sanji's speed relevant

Oda's very inconsistent when it comes to Observation Haki but Sanji's high speed movement has been highlighted twice this arc with his latest moment looking very similar to Garp's

I thought it would be completely forgotten. Guess I should have more faith in Oda when it comes to Sanji

:risiup:
That’s regualr soru movement . Furoku was bouncing around like that in enies lobby

So I took a deep breath and thinking to myself....

Y'all know that I'm far from a huge fan of Evil Sanji theory, in fact, I'm a hater of Evil Sanji idea along with Lunarian Sanji idea.

BUT,

I'm willing to sacrifice my pride if it means to achieve my goal.

So if Sanji decided to turn evil when Saturn hurts Bonney next few chapters and Saturn pummels Sanji so hard that Sanji suddenly unlocks Adv CoC (Evil Sanji is a catalyst) then I would gladly accept Evil Sanji despite the building behind it.

So how do y'all feel about this? @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @Julius @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @AverageNamiEnjoyer @GUI @Devilbat @Jackteo @soheilhazrat @RayanOO etc etc.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

Y'all know that I'm far from a huge fan of Evil Sanji theory, in fact, I'm a hater of Evil Sanji idea along with Lunarian Sanji idea.

BUT,

So if Sanji decided to turn evil when Saturn hurts Bonney next few chapters and Saturn pummels Sanji so hard that Sanji suddenly unlocks Adv CoC (Evil Sanji is a catalyst) then I would gladly accept Evil Sanji despite the building behind it.

So how do y'all feel about this? @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @Julius @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @AverageNamiEnjoyer @GUI @Devilbat @Jackteo @soheilhazrat @RayanOO etc etc.

BUT,

I am not in favour of Evil Sanji.... BUT it was foreshadowed in Wano and frankly speaking, it would've been a waste if it was never mentioned again. Also, I would like to have a character development tied to Evil Sanji, not just Queen playing him for a fool by making Sanji think he had hit a woman, but actual Sanji getting an Evil persona that resurfaces from time to time and beats the shit out of his opponents, and then Sanji contemplating if he should continue doing that and eventually him getting control of that persona.
Maybe it's cheesy af, but it could spice up Sanji's future fights.

I am not in favour of Evil Sanji.... BUT it was foreshadowed in Wano and frankly speaking, it would've been a waste if it was never mentioned again. Also, I would like to have a character development tied to Evil Sanji, not just Queen playing him for a fool by making Sanji think he had hit a woman, but actual Sanji getting an Evil persona that resurfaces from time to time and beats the shit out of his opponents, and then Sanji contemplating if he should continue doing that and eventually him getting control of that persona.
I don't mind having Evil Sanji as a mode for Sanji. But the building needs to be on the exact timing and not out of nowhere.

I don't mind having Evil Sanji as a mode for Sanji. But the building needs to be on the exact timing and not out of nowhere.
yes! he already kinda manifests some of those traits (like when he went after S-Shark for hurting Nami), so maybe this theory isn't that far-fetched after all.
And I really think Bonney will get tossed away by Saturn first thing next chapter, ofc she'll get hurt, ofc Sanji will need to defend her, as Luf-fy is out of condition for now, and Franky will be busy with protecting VP

yes! he already kinda manifests some of those traits (like when he went after S-Shark for hurting Nami), so maybe this theory isn't that far-fetched after all.
And I really think Bonney will get tossed away by Saturn first thing next chapter, ofc she'll get hurt, ofc Sanji will need to defend her, as Luf-fy is out of condition for now, and Franky will be busy with protecting VP
Agreed.

BUT,

Yeah I always hated the Evil Sanji theory, to me it would be oda saying that Sanjis mom failed and her sacrifice was for nothing which would suck imo.

Imo when Sanji awakens CoC it won’t be until one of his last fights when Sanji is finally fighting for his own dream. Most of the time Sanjis fights are done because he’s protecting someone else. So until Sanji fights and needs to be stronger to achieve his dream he won’t awaken his CoC imo

Yeah I always hated the Evil Sanji theory, to me it would be oda saying that Sanjis mom failed and her sacrifice was for nothing which would suck imo.

Imo when Sanji awakens CoC it won’t be until one of his last fights when Sanji is finally fighting for his own dream. Most of the time Sanjis fights are done because he’s protecting someone else. So until Sanji fights and needs to be stronger to achieve his dream he won’t awaken his CoC imo
I don't mind this scenario as well.
Thanks babe.:cheers:

I'm not too big on Evil Sanji since Sanji submitting himself further to Germa's corrupting powers would go against his hatred of them and what they stand for and his mom's sacrifice, but if Evil Sanji overrides some of Sanji's moral restrictions as his occasional Mr. Hyde/Hakuba when needed while also causing him some internal moral conflict afterwards, I guess I'd be fine with it since he needs to have his own personal sacrifice. Like Zoro being willing to sacrifice his dream for Lufffy on occasions, Sanji should be prepared to maybe sacrifice his promise to Zeff and moral code if it means helping Luffy in dire situations, since Sanji's biggest drawback is his unwillingness to break his code of honor during moments when he really needed to, like in Ennies Lobby, Whole Cake and Wano. Maybe forcing him into a type of compromise between both his sides.

Correct me if I'm wrong since my memory's fuzzy, but didn't Sanji once say he didn't like fighting kids during Punk Hazard? If that's not me misremembering, then maybe Evil Sanji is already having some influence?

It's interesting that we have the peak of science, Vegapunk, on one side, and a literal demon on the other side. And Sanji right there, expressing both those worlds within him(modifications and Diamble Jambe), but adding a third component - his burning humanity.

You know, Saturn will possibly question why Sanji can use fire. Queen brought up the subject, and Saturn might resolve it. After all, he's the Gorosei of Science and Defense.

Yes but the one on egghead is made of cubes
My guy...it took me too long to realise I'm looking at a bunny instead of two cats in your sig:nicagesmile:

It's interesting that we have the peak of science, Vegapunk, on one side, and a literal demon on the other side. And Sanji right there, expressing both those worlds within him(modifications and Diamble Jambe), but adding a third component - his burning humanity.

You know, Saturn will possibly question why Sanji can use fire. Queen brought up the subject, and Saturn might resolve it. After all, he's the Gorosei of Science and Defense.

My guy...it took me too long to realise I'm looking at a bunny instead of two cats in your sig:nicagesmile:
"The man who exists in both the worlds of devils and machines now stands between the forces of both sides, neither as a demon or an experiment, but as a man of burning conviction!"
I like it.:sanmoji: