• Katakuri low difficulty

• Katakuri no difficulty

• Meruem extreme difficulty

• Meruem high difficulty

• Meruem medium difficulty

• Meruem low difficulty

• Meruem no difficulty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meruem nearly died to a bomb that's massively inferior to the one Pell tanked. He a scrub.

Meruem via scaling is a mere high tier in OP at most nothing more.

Even old Don Chinjoa even has better ap/dc than this guy. He isn't putting Katakuri down much less competing with him.
no one in one piece is smart or skilled enough in the fight to effectively attack him

Meruem can see through their attacks , they fight style and their weakness ... and in a very short time overcome them

only people with titanic level of durability can have a chance Vs Meruem and even they lose anyway

My guy, your arguments default to « Meruem is strong and he is very fast and strong and his haki equivalent is very strong so he must be stronger than these guys ! » you’re not even listing a single one of his feats and comparing it to Kuri’s.
I love this arguments

Just because you are strong in your own verse,dont makes you strong in others Shows

Just because Saitama stands by far above the rest in OPM,dont makes him~Zeno,who stands by far above the rest in DB
Post automatically merged:

no one in one piece is smart or skilled enough in the fight to effectively attack him

Meruem can see through their attacks , they fight style and their weakness ... and in a very short time overcome them

only people with titanic level of durability can have a chance Vs Meruem and even they lose anyway
How can a 1 digit MT´s being defeat a 1 digit GT´s being?Answer this question

I love this arguments

Just because you are strong in your own verse,dont makes you strong in others Shows

Just because Saitama stands by far above the rest in OPM,dont makes him~Zeno,who stands by far above the rest in DB
Deadpool beat Zeno by killing the mangaka :)

How can a 1 digit MT´s being defeat a 1 digit GT´s being?Answer this question

fodders were able to give whitebeard near 500 scars

now

MF beard was at least 100,000 time stronger than a normal marine

but the power is not enough and that's why he got 500 scars from people far far far far weaker than him

so even if you go ahead and claim : full power Meruem is a high tier ....

he still have enough raw power and enough durability and enough deadly power and enough speed and enough skill

to destroy his enemies ....

in a matter of 10 min he was able to do more than a 1000 attacks form all possible direction and that was pre rose

how can even whitebeard stop this fight?

and

Meruem would read Prime Beard fight style and would never let himself being hit ... and Prime Beard surly can't out skill him and trap him in to a hidden attack

so

honestly ... this is the fight

- Meruem get many attacks (not deadly one) to study Prime beard
- Meruem find out his enemy weakness
- Meruem tear him apart

maybe Kaido and Big mom can beat him simply cause Meruem don't have enough power to hurt them ... and that's not even a real argument

Last edited:
Mereum neg diffs him.

- Mereum is near featless in AP, yet his casual and weakest attack is stronger than Katakuri's strongest attack. We know that its Mereum weakest attack cause their are other abilities Youpi has that Mereum hasnt shown. Not only that but his abilities is based on rage, and Mereum performed the feat whilst calm. Anyways.

Hill attack > Zangiri Mochi.

-Mereum has LS reaction speed, so we know Katakuri isnt landing any hits on him. And Mereum has shown instantenous speed, near teleportation lvls. Whilst And not only that but Mereum'a minions have better speed feats than Katakuri.

- Post Rose can now easily take a nuke, and should come out with a few injuries. Whilst Katakuri cant even take 10 hits from Luffy. Pre Rose Mereum ( the weaker version) could take thousands upon thousands of hits from Netero. Whilst Katakuri has human lvl durability, which can easily be penetrated by fodder weapons.

- Mereum's physical strength has grown so much to be able to take out superhumans with a tap on the neck. Knocking them absoulutely unconcious.

Like this is a rape. Katakuri's pathetic FS that isnt even comparable to Tserriednich's FS wont save him from this. No abilitiy can save you from Post Rose Merem.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
This is a mismatch. Kata wins here just through sheer power that the OP verse has over the H x H verse.

I love H x H to pieces and it's my fav manga of all time and I regard Nen to be the perfect power system in all of manga and anime but, you have to remember that H x H is grounded. The Powers even from a god tier like Meruem is still very much grounded and thats the beauty of the universe. This is a universe where a guy with a gun poses a legitimate threat to very strong people. The Speed of sound is impressive in H x H. OP characters exceed that by magnitudes.

Mereum neg diffs him.

- Mereum is near featless in AP, yet his casual and weakest attack is stronger than Katakuri's strongest attack. We know that its Mereum weakest attack cause their are other abilities Youpi has that Mereum hasnt shown. Not only that but his abilities is based on rage, and Mereum performed the feat whilst calm. Anyways.

-Mereum has LS reaction speed, so we know Katakuri isnt landing any hits on him. And Mereum has shown instantenous speed, near teleportation lvls. Whilst And not only that but Mereum'a minions have better speed feats than Katakuri.

- Post Rose can now easily take a nuke, and should come out with a few injuries. Whilst Katakuri cant even take 10 hits from Luffy. Pre Rose Mereum ( the weaker version) could take thousands upon thousands of hits from Netero. Whilst Katakuri has human lvl durability, which can easily be penetrated by fodder weapons.

- Mereum's physical strength has grown so much to be able to take out superhumans with a tap on the neck. Knocking them absoulutely unconcious.

Like this is a rape. Katakuri's pathetic FS that isnt even comparable to Tserriednich's FS wont save him from this. No abilitiy can save you from Post Rose Merem.

fun fact is ... meruem was only 16 days old

just imagine what a 50 years him could do

I'm willing to argue he beat everyone in OP

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Deadpool beat Zeno by killing the mangaka :)

fodders were able to give whitebeard near 500 scars

now

MF beard was at least 100,000 time stronger than a normal marine

but the power is not enough and that's why he got 500 scars from people far far far far weaker than him

so even if you go ahead and claim : full power Meruem is a high tier ....

he still have enough raw power and enough durability and enough deadly power and enough speed and enough skill

to destroy his enemies ....

in a matter of 10 min he was able to do more than a 1000 attacks form all possible direction and that was pre rose

how can even whitebeard stop this fight?

and

Meruem would read Prime Beard fight style and would never let himself being hit ... and Prime Beard surly can't out skill him and trap him in to a hidden attack

so

honestly ... this is the fight

- Meruem get many attacks (not deadly one) to study Prime beard
- Meruem find out his enemy weakness
- Meruem tear him apart

maybe Kaido and Big mom can beat him simply cause Meruem don't have enough power to hurt them ... and that's not even a real argument

You would be correct if not for the massive disparity in combat speeds let alone striking and lifting strength. H x H is stronger in the Hax department but, OP is just overwhelming when it just comes to things of raw physical power.

OP characters far exceed the speed of sound in combat. Too many feats mean that it's not an outlier. Basil Hawkins Pre-TS with no Haki is able to perceive a light speed attack from the corner of his eyes. The Speed of sound is regarded as impressive in H x H.

One Piece characters don't look that fast because Oda isn't all that explicit about these things. You have to look at the feats and fights to realize how insanely fast these characters move. I'm sorry but Post Rose Meruem is getting washed.

Mereum neg diffs him.

Was Netero's buddha ray have the real/literal properties of a star? I mean heat and everything? If Meruem received that and still won the fight then it's not looking good for Katakuri.

--

On topic: i'm just here to watch HxH experts duke it out with OP experts. I'm just grinding in OP's powerscaling while my HxH sciences are meh so..

For fucks sake guys...

Who the fuck cares about inverse rules? Meruem is extremely skilled and can adapt very fast? His potential is ridiculously high and he is the best in HxH? Nobody cares! Nobody cares how powerful or hyped Meruem is on his verse - we are comparing different verses in which inverse logic does not matter. It does not matter how much potential Meruem has or whether he showed everything or not! We simply compare Meruem's best feats with Katakuri's/Cracker's/Doflamingo's/Boros' and so on.

You can apply the crossover battledome logic on jrpgs:

Your characters are level 30 and you can still grow very fast due to extraordinary levelling? You could already beat level 35 monsters? Well, that's fine - but you still get washed by level 90 monsters because of the sheer difference between you and that monster. You can hit that monster if you are fast enough (as a reference of Meruem's speed compared to Kata) but you simply won't deal jack shit against that thing because you are that weak.
There is a certain ballpark; you can defeat stronger foes as long as you are on that certain ballpark. However, monsters dwarfing your own ballpark, you do not have any chances.

However, with the right skillset, you could defeat 99 level monsters with your 30 level as long as these skills make it possible for you.

Now let's apply the jrpgs on crossover battles:

Meruem has city level AP/DC (level 20) and he has to fight against Katakuri who has small island level AP/DC (level 55). Even if Meruem's speed is comparable to Katakuri's, his strength isn't - and that's the problem. Kata is simply in another ballpark which makes him too powerful against Meruem.

But I said, with certain skills even level 30 characters could defeat a 99 level monster, right? Let's apply this here as well: Even street level fighters could defeat a continental buster if they have hax which fucks them up regardless of their respective level, unless that continental buster is resistent on that hax.

What does Meruem have? Is he extremely haxed in which he would kill Kata anyways? No. And that's why he gets washed by him.

Btw, Saitama not showing everything in which we could see he may be stronger than character x is the same shit - and thus, Saitama > all manga verses is utter nonsense as well.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Was Netero's buddha ray have the real/literal properties of a star? I mean heat and everything? If Meruem received that and still won the fight then it's not looking good for Katakuri.

--

On topic: i'm just here to watch HxH experts duke it out with OP experts. I'm just grinding in OP's powerscaling while my HxH sciences are meh so..
That was an analogy where it was compared to a star.

You would be correct if not for the massive disparity in combat speeds let alone striking and lifting strength. H x H is stronger in the Hax department but, OP is just overwhelming when it just comes to things of raw physical power.

OP characters far exceed the speed of sound in combat. Too many feats mean that it's not an outlier. Basil Hawkins Pre-TS with no Haki is able to perceive a light speed attack from the corner of his eyes. The Speed of sound is regarded as impressive in H x H.

One Piece characters don't look that fast because Oda isn't all that explicit about these things. You have to look at the feats and fights to realize how insanely fast these characters move. I'm sorry but Post Rose Meruem is getting washed.
This is bullshit cause you can see that Luffy can not outrun Speed of sound a few chapters ago.

speed of sound = 343 metres per second
speed of light = 299 792 458 m / s

in manga we have real feat
and also
it is feat

only cause some one call his speed "light speed" it don't mean it is in fact

no one in one piece didn't even came close to the speed of light ever

and only Enel and Kizaru MIGHT have the speed of sound and in terms of going ... not fighting

take Dark King Vs Kizaru ...

you want to tell me (with the speed of sound) they bout around 300 times in a single sec?
let alone 299 792 458 times?!!!

so caliming they have speed or sound of light is just a claim

juts like when in bleach that dude said "my sword is as hot as sun" ... that was bullshit ... even if he claim it

- but Meruem speed is real ... he in fact was able to attack you ... to your weakest point .... in a matter of a single blink of an eye
- keep in mind, when you are fighting Meruem you can't let guard down for a single moment .... that can kill you
- keep in mind when Meruem fought Netero ... he didn't even wanted to kill him ... and Netero didn't even made mistake ... he was just slow

and one piece characters ....

they don't even have a real focus in their fight ...

so they are not worthy for fighting a real fighter like Netero let alone Meruem

You're equating moments of PIS to real feats.
each mistake in fighting Meruem ... 1 part of your body is lost at very least .... unless you are a top top tier

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You think so? My image of VS Battle is a complete opposite of what you claim to be. But just my 2 cents.:feelsokeman:
Well this was based on the time they listed Katakuri and co as small country level. It felt simply outrageous to me and really soured me on them. The current mountain level+ scaling is more consistent with what we saw from Boundman in Dressrosa.

Okay, if Meruem is LS then NnT characters are faster than light
:sanmoji:
Meh, not only is Meruem's En stated to move at light speed, it's also literally composed of photons. Trying to argue that it doesn't move at light speed is like trying to argue that sound doesn't move at the speed of sound. It's silly, and the burden of proof is on whoever is challenging them being light speed. Photons move at the speed of light unless shown otherwise.

Problem is vsb tends to be inconsistent. They change their scaling too often, i once saw Katakuri and Doflamingo being listed at country level as @Cinera claimed which is ridiculous, and some of the characters were even FTL at some point. Now they're massively downgraded, and they'll probably keep flip flopping.
Well, in a certain sense this is good I guess? It shows they're more responsive to community feedback. OBD tends to be more rigid, the Vs Battles folk seem more willing to change their placements as new evidence appears or new arguments are made.

I'll just start linking both OBD and Vs Battles profiles from now on.

so caliming they have speed or sound of light is just a claim
but Meruem speed is real ...
This sums up the hypocrisy of your entire post.
That cherrypicking over speed feats is just ludicrous at this point...

Moments ?

- Sanji cant outrun a fodder bullet
- Luffy and Zoro cant catch up to Gazelleman, who literally moves at Mach 0.162. Nowhere close to speed of sound.
- No one was fast enough to stop the bullets killing yasu
You have listed PIS moments once again, lol.