Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
No doofus. It's actually taking the time to stop being monkey brain and thinking why it's actually happening. At least take the time to understand how much time and effort goes into creating a single manga chapter before making wild and uneducated claims.
I know very well that it's difficult work, to be honest I wouldn't have given a damn about the break if I hadn't learned that he was also putting his energy into his shitty LA. For him to stop making fun of us and focus on his manga instead of putting energy into a shitty series just to generate as much money as possible, it's becoming ridiculous

This is what I am scared.
He is gonna rush and skip things in the end like wano.
He dragged wano for four years , only to end it in hurry.
Same will happen with one piece ending.
yes...film red took priority over wano ending....LA took priority over manga...it is clear that one piece is just a golden goose for this Oda and shonen jump until it completely stops laying its eggs...both Oda and jump want to cut the golden goose instead of letting it lay eggs which is sad....

please don't label his job as some kind of sacrifice...he is doing his work...of course we enjoy the art he creates but he should know that without fans, his work won't get appreciation....we are not asking him to work everyweek....and the issue is not about breaks either...why they have to do that last week saying that Oda took that break to adjust to his 3 week schedule if they don't have any kind of guilt?...admit it, currently, he is just trying to stall as much as possible to grab as much money as possible before axing his work....he didn't have passion to write a story but just filling the panels...breaks are never the issue if he really puts his effort in writing an effective story...
when I say sacrifice I mean investment. But for you to make such a wild claim that he's stalling in order to stop the series all together is ignorant at best, intentionally disingenuous at worst. I understand being frustrated and in a bad mood, I don't like the breaks either (who does??)

But these are some wild and honestly, stupid ass claims.

G

Gorosei Informer

Naruto having the best ending out of the big 3? I will be there no matter what
LMFAO, @lee33 will go Super Saiyan God, Sage Mode and 8 Gates on everyone if that happens! I used to hate on Narutos finale a lot too but its aging so well ironically in compared to these other series, the best of the worst lol.

I did really like Kaguyas design too, its just how she was written. Despite how much hate Edo Tensei and the final war get in general too, I REALLY liked and enjoyed them aside from some major issues too.

I'll be very surprised if we don't get "Oda Tensei" in One Piece for the final war with clones/resurrections of One Piece legends like Whitebeard, Roger, dead Rocks Pirates and even Xebec himself, as well as Ace and whoever else too.

Plus we've got Clone Piece going on right now anyway with Seraphims providing free clones of the Warlords with new fruits too, for more hype ofc.

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

I know very well that it's difficult work, to be honest I wouldn't have given a damn about the break if I hadn't learned that he was also putting his energy into his shitty LA. For him to stop making fun of us and focus on his manga instead of putting energy into a shitty series just to generate as much money as possible, it's becoming ridiculous
Now that is something I can kind of agree with. If the LA is actually taking his focus away from the manga then I completely agree.

LMFAO, @lee33 will go Super Saiyan God, Sage Mode and 8 Gates on everyone if that happens! I used to hate on Narutos finale a lot too but its aging so well ironically in compared to these other series, the best of the worst lol.

I did really like Kaguyas design too, its just how she was written. Despite how much hate Edo Tensei and the final war get in general too, I REALLY liked and enjoyed them aside from some major issues too.

I'll be very surprised if we don't get "Oda Tensei" in One Piece for the final war with clones/resurrections of One Piece legends like Whitebeard, Roger, dead Rocks Pirates and even Xebec himself, as well as Ace and whoever else too.

Plus we've got Clone Piece going on right now anyway with Seraphims providing free clones of the Warlords with new fruits too, for more hype ofc.

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Naruto vs Sasuke and it conclusion about what it means to be a ninja will always be great to me

please don't label his job as some kind of sacrifice...he is doing his work...of course we enjoy the art he creates but he should know that without fans, his work won't get appreciation....we are not asking him to work everyweek....and the issue is not about breaks either...why they have to do that last week saying that Oda took that break to adjust to his 3 week schedule if they don't have any kind of guilt?...admit it, currently, he is just trying to stall as much as possible to grab as much money as possible before axing his work....he didn't have passion to write a story but just filling the panels...breaks are never the issue if he really puts his effort in writing an effective story...
I don't think he's doing it for cash. In a recent interview, he said he doesn't really care about money. I think it's due to his quirks as a writer that he likes to do more than necessary. For instance, he said if he wanted to draw everything he wanted to at MF then it would have been much, much longer. That's where you need a strong editor to manage the writer so that they don't waste time. Unfortunately, it suits Jump to have the stalling as it keeps the cash coming in. Nobody is telling Oda to stop doing it.