Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting Kaido is beside the point. Read what I said:

- Kizaru would be one of the only characters since like pre-Alabasta to not get a double spread finisher
- It suggests Luffy will also defeat the Gorosei this arc, which just adds to the "Luffy show" complaint
- It then just dehypes every other character left in the series sans Imu.

The Kaido argument is such a bad faith one, because you guys would rather the manga burn instead of maintaining any form of progression so he keeps his title lol.

Not only this, but it basically ruins Sabaody. This didnt feel like a milestone event where Luffy just destroys an Admiral. It was fooling around for 5 chapters only to get an uneventful finish on the fight.

Kizaru being knocked out validates your WSC shit, being actually defeated from one hit makes no sense.
There will be a round 2 thats for sure. The fight only lasted for 3 chapters. This isnt important the important thing is Oda didnt took this fight seriously.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Numerous times. Especially when you start talking about people living in basements or whatever cringey comments come to mind. Normally there would be excessive 'lols' to hide the pain.
So you’ve got nothing in other words lol. I had hoped for something specific, but since no specific meltdowns of mine exist you had to just stick to generality

Egghead has been my favorite post TS Arc for the record
:datas:

Why shouldn’t the MC in the final saga of the series be able to atleast stalemate someone who is in the grand scheme of things a secondary antagonist, luffys final tests will be emperors/imu/perhaps a gorosei and akainu, kizaru final war is a Sanji/zoro/ ally fight if he’s even still around.
A little bit dramatic, huh?
Kizaru isn't that guy and Saturn is the Blueno/Page 1 of the Gorosei. No problemo.
Ya'll just not reading what I said huh.

If Oda wanted to show Luffy was >>>>>> Kizaru, then this was a terrible way of showing it. Like I said, Bellamy got a more memorable event with a double spread (twice no less). Kizaru is distracted on VP, then his defeat putters on 2/3s of a page.

Its not remotely similar, it just feels like a waste of time. Then defeating a Gorosei now (who now is apparently stronger than Kizaru, sure), what does that say about Akainu, Shanks or Blackbeard?

I would be worried about their "portrayal" just like Kizaru if Kizaru just loses in 1 hit. that wasnt even a doublespread.

Shanks made Greenbull run away from Wano with his WiFi haki and then one shotted Kid, Killer and his whole crew.

You still think the yonko are that weak? That's your problem.

The remaining yonko already have or will have similar/better feats than the one who will defeat Kizaru and probably Saturn too.
Bro, do you see my PFP? Its not about Yonko>Admirals, its about Luffy being monumentally stronger than everyone ever and not struggling anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.