Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Shanks GOT a doublespread fighting Kid and 1 shotting him. Its a memorable affair.

Im not talking about Kizaru being weaker than Luffy, Im talking about the event not looking at all impactful. We didnt get a doublespread, nor even true resolution in the same chapter. Oda didnt even let Kizaru actually focus on Luffy.

Again, all of this was me saying that I dont truly believe he's even down, just knocked out while Luffy ran out of gas. There is still potential for an actual fight if Oda can just give us that and not a goose chase.
The disappointment comes from all the overhype.

Either way, even if Kizaru isn't out. What was the point of this chasing around type battle for 2-3 chapters? What did it achieve at all? We got a few hints that Bonney somehow matters to VegaPunk and that her past was connected to VP and Kizaru.

Even if they were all related to the god valley incident, I just don't see much point in all of this. We didn't see much going on. Even the pacifistas were switching sides doing a bit of damage here and there, but nothing more. Vice admirals were literal fodder this entire time.

I'd be more upset about the long chase that finally ended in the fly-swatting White Star-Gun.

Was there some foreshadowing I missed out on in these chapters?

Saturn can also be the Kuma of this arc. It'd be overkill if Luffy defeats Kizaru and then Saturn.
This is the next "Luffy beats Katakuri and then Big Mom".
The man on the other side uses awakening and his evil aura affects the whole island
He explodes the head of a fodder with the power of fruit or haki
Reacts to Luffy
And unlike Big Mom, she is in front of Luffy:kayneshrug:

He will definitely be back
But I don't know who his opponent is
Its probably still Luffy. We need to be careful assuming Saturn is anyone's real opponent here (yet). Currently Luffy should also be "down" if he was at his limit with G5.

Again, all of this is just an assumption, we dont even know what exactly is real. Im just taking it in good faith that some of those Goatik spoilers are real because he was right the last 2 chapters mostly, save for some troll lines

You can't downplay Kid anymore after this chapter

If a top tier can be down after 1 clean powerful blow
Why then would Kid be lower than where Oda sees him?

Is Oden below Kinemon now?
Is kizaru below Kinnemon? King too?

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
5B Roger/WB> 4B Yonko > 3B Yonko > admiral 3B > Mihawk 3B >= Kid/Law 3B > YCs/warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.