Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You can't downplay Kid anymore after this chapter

If a top tier can be down after 1 clean powerful blow
Why then would Kid be lower than where Oda sees him?

Is Oden below Kinemon now?
Is kizaru below Kinnemon? King too?

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
5B Roger/WB> 4B Yonko > 3B Yonko > admiral 3B > Mihawk 3B >= Kid/Law 3B > YCs/warlords

Its probably still Luffy. We need to be careful assuming Saturn is anyone's real opponent here (yet). Currently Luffy should also be "down" if he was at his limit with G5.

Again, all of this is just an assumption, we dont even know what exactly is real. Im just taking it in good faith that some of those Goatik spoilers are real because he was right the last 2 chapters mostly, save for some troll lines
Who do you think Saturns opponent for the arc is. I think it will be ancient robot or Kuma.

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
5B Roger/WB> 4B Yonko > 3B Yonko > admiral 3B > Mihawk 3B >= Kid/Law 3B > YCs/warlords
You can't prove that 25 years ago, Wb had 5 billion bounties

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
By that logic Mihawk>Admirals

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
Kizaru would have caught that Divine Departure and sent to the sea if he was in Kid's place, he would have also drowned.

If you replace the Divine Departure in Kid's scene with White Star Gun, Kid would have gotten the same treatment.

Mihawk > Shanks though.

The disappointment comes from all the overhype.

Either way, even if Kizaru isn't out. What was the point of this chasing around type battle for 2-3 chapters? What did it achieve at all? We got a few hints that Bonney somehow matters to VegaPunk and that her past was connected to VP and Kizaru.

Even if they were all related to the god valley incident, I just don't see much point in all of this. We didn't see much going on. Even the pacifistas were switching sides doing a bit of damage here and there, but nothing more. Vice admirals were literal fodder this entire time.

I'd be more upset about the long chase that finally ended in the fly-swatting White Star-Gun.

Was there some foreshadowing I missed out on in these chapters?
I assume the purpose was to show that Kizaru is a light man that Luffy struggled to keep up with, all while other things were happening. He did achieve a few things:

- He removed Sentoumaru from play
- He destroyed Vegaforce 1
- He sent Bonney down below which forced VP and others to head down too, along with the pacifista change.
- This forced Saturn to arrive to be the final command on the Pacifista.

It played its role, and gave us a skirmish, but thats all Luffy vs. Kizaru was until that one hit.

Hopefully they are both down and we get a real fight after all the Saturn business is done. Oda spent like half a chapter the last 4 chapters on Luffy, so putting them both down gives him space to focus on other characters.

Its probably still Luffy. We need to be careful assuming Saturn is anyone's real opponent here (yet). Currently Luffy should also be "down" if he was at his limit with G5.

Again, all of this is just an assumption, we dont even know what exactly is real. Im just taking it in good faith that some of those Goatik spoilers are real because he was right the last 2 chapters mostly, save for some troll lines
What was the goatik spoilers??

You guys can't scale.

Just accept :
still, Kizaru’s portrayal was pretty solid against Luffy.

I find it hard to believe that Oda would treat him like Kid. I’m going to take those spoilers with a grain of salt until someone reputable substantiates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.