Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 in the highly likely chance that Shanks is the son of Garling

Garling might be the best dad in one piece

UGHHHH!!!! ME AND AT LEAST A MILLIUON OTHER ONE PIECE FANS ARE DROPPING AFTER THIS. ODA WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? I RATED EVERY CHAPTER 10/10, AND WENT ON CRUNCHYROLL TO RATE EVERY EPISODE 10/10 TOO!!!! BUT NOOOO.... ODA RUINS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES, SHANKS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE STRONGEST AND COOLEST, IT WOULDVE BEEN PEAK FICTION...!!!!

I HATE ONE PIECE, AND I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER READING/WATCHING/BUYING ONE PIECE AGAIN!!!!

🤔 in the highly likely chance that Shanks is the son of Garling

Garling might be the best dad in one piece
shanks having supergenes is no surprise...

he would need every handout, from top 1 genes, top 1&2 mentors, no real opponents besides Mihawk (who he lost to), and a top 1 crew to carry his weak ass.

0-1 vs seaking
0-1+ vs mihawk

Let me venture a guess:

Hi Worstgen,

I'm not sure how many of you feel the same way I do about this... and I'm going to try to be as polite as possible...

But I DO NOT LIKE THAT SHANKS IS PROBABLY A CELESTIAL DRAGON. I DO NOT LIKE IT. I THINK IT IS A HORRIBLE WAY TO WRITE HIS CHARACTER. IT PISSES ME OFF. IF SHANKS TURNS OUT TO BE A CELESTIAL DRAGON THEN I MAY QUIT READING THE STUPID STORY ALTOGETHER.

Screw the fandom who insisted he should be a Celestial Dragon. I hate you guys, too. Oda probably saw you talking about it and changed his entire character just to make him more popular.

But from a narrative standpoint, Shanks being a Celestial Dragon is so stupid that I will not read this story anymore if he actually is one. It's dumb.

Honestly go ahead try to convince me that Shanks being a Celestial Dragon is a good idea. I will never be convinced about it. It's stupid AF.

You dumb pricks are trying to insist that Celestial Dragon bloodlines make you super super top tier automatically... and you know what? Saying Shanks can be a Celestial Dragon is like saying Gaimon is a Celestial Dragon.

Prior to whatever happened in the Red movie nobody ever thought Shanks was a Celestial Dragon for any reason.

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I may try to murder Oda if Shanks is a Celestial Dragon.

My brothers... hold me... I can't cope with this bullshit omfg I'm gonna die

Hopium Copium something just please please let me live oh Lord Jesus mother Mary and Joseph

You stupid bastards how could you let this happen I will never forgive you and I will never forgive Shanks

FK DOFLAMINGO FOR BEING A REJECT CELESTIAL DRAGON AND FK SHANKS FOR BEING A REJECT CELESTIAL DRAGON TOO FAKE ASS NIKAS

ALSO FK YOU ODA FOR TRYING TO FADE ME YOU DUMB ORIENTAL SHITHEAD!! YOU KNOW WHAT?? FK YOU AND YOUR STUPID FANS. I HATE YOU 😭😭😭

AND YOU NEVER ANSWERED ANY OF MY FAN MAIL ODA YOU DIK I KNOW YOU SEEN THEM WHY DON'T YOU PUT ME IN AN SBS OR SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Man, Kuma's life outright sucks. As a kid, his tribe is kidnapped by the WG to be gladiators and hid dad dies in said games, then after escaping to the South Blue, the kingdom he found refuge in is slandered by the WG to make him out as a tyrant, then his little girl is kidnapped, and he's forced to become a Warlord, then slowly loses his humanity and body parts. And then finally is brain-dead and then re-enslaved. Now he's probably coming to Egghead to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.