Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Anyone who says jack > queen is a retard/pinzorofan, end of story
I’m talking very specific category’s .

Queen was one shot by BM in Dino form shit durability an even worse showing than G4 Luffy getting neg diffed multiple times to Kaido by Bagua.

Jacks endurance carried him 5 straight days against fresh dukes swapping every 12 hrs then went onto take out to 2/4 ships in a prison transport convoy with Issho, Tsuru and Sengoku then going on to take on a direct hit from Zunisha while suffering minimal damage.

when defeated by inu/Nemo he recovered in less than an hr and went on top solo them and would’ve kill inu if it wasn’t for luffy clearing fog for sulong.

Kaido even hails him strong that he went out of his way to protect him when he was defeated and called him strong.

Feats and facts don’t lie in this storyline.

queen fought 2v1 against Marco and couldn’t actually damage him and took on damage from someone who wasn’t even trying to beat him simply stalling him unable to put down a YC1 in a 2v1 then got low diffed by Sanji within 10 mins.

great durability and endurance from queen but what do I know.

Shanks bitch getting carried on by daddy
- premium undiluted deluxe package royal CoC
- superior royal celestial dragon genes
- trained by roger --> didn't have to learn how to use adv CoC by himself
- trained by Mihawk --> tricks he copied from roger were perfected by mihawk
- gets to chill out with WG leaders and Imu whenever he wants --> lobbyism/corruption
- admirals not only fear him but technically are obliged to bring him tea and lobster
- exploits weak pirates all over the world
- exploits and impregnates poor bartender women
- has one token black guy in his crew to for greenwashing --> secretly wants to eradicate all non-white races

Oda's own alias in the show is heavily controversial and disturbing. Is Oda secretly a Yakuza? :zorothink::brootea:

G

Gorosei Informer

Now that you mention it, that is very odd. There hasn't been much time between Rockstars meeting and Shanks meeting with whitebeard. To think, Shanks would send a newcomer with a 94 million-berry bounty all by himself to the New World to deliver a message. We could argue that he was sailing under Shank's flag, so no one would attack him out of fear, but still. There are way more dangers than just other pirates. We should keep an eye on him.

:few:

Right?! Shanks is way too meticulous, careful and thinks of the futur, in long term or bigger or multiple steps for this to be a random decision especially with a Yonko, the WSM, a former Rocks Pirate AND his own former Captains and father figure's beloved rival and friend!

Oda didn't just create Rockstar randomly and give him one of the most important scenes and duties in the series too. No fucking way. Just randomly joins Shanks, an extremely tight knit and cautious crew? Fuck no lol.

Oda has been setting up pieces for the most insane chess gambits for decades now!
Or almost 2 decades ofc!

You get it, thank you! This shit has been driving me crazy for YEARS!

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Queen is already stated to be superior than Jack, it’s even in the name……..yet somehow you try to argue with the literal mangaka who showed you Queen openly insulting jack with jack having no retort whatsoever kol

You also clearly know of me to the point where you know I’m a Sanjifan cause randomly you bring him into the conversation when i clown you on the fact that zoro is fodder to Luffy

now you’re playing dumb acting like i turned this into a zoro vs Sanji thing
being in the same crew since he was what 8 years old and calls king and queen older brothers yeah makes sense doesn’t even seem like he cares about power within the crew.

I don’t know of you, you’re just another crybaby who screams Zoro sucks and whatever else you’ve been crying about here. I mean you crying about sanji is proof enough to know you’re a sanjitard tbh

playing dumb yet you did your last post is proof of it, only a Zoro fan would say that who dislikes sanji or whatever bullshit you were bitching and crying about in your last post….

So if I am thinking correctly, there's an incident that shocks the world at Egghead... And the Grand Fleet is supposed to to take part in a battle that shakes the world... What if thats actually Egghead, it becomes the Straw Hat Fleets new HQ, and is the first victory that sets off the Final War. Saturn/Kizaru go down and the Fleet arrives to break the blockade and secure the island, which currently houses: THE LIBRARY OF OHARA.

I'm sure VP can make a few eternal poses for the fleet after the scuffle, along with some comms too. I'm starting to belieb the more I think about what the WG would do to books Saul saved.

- premium undiluted deluxe package royal CoC
- superior royal celestial dragon genes
- trained by roger --> didn't have to learn how to use adv CoC by himself
- trained by Mihawk --> tricks he copied from roger were perfected by mihawk
- gets to chill out with WG leaders and Imu whenever he wants --> lobbyism/corruption
- admirals not only fear him but technically are obliged to bring him tea and lobster
- exploits weak pirates all over the world
- exploits and impregnates poor bartender women
- has one token black guy in his crew to for greenwashing --> secretly wants to eradicate all non-white races

Oda's own alias in the show is heavily controversial and disturbing. Is Oda secretly a Yakuza? :zorothink::brootea:
Mihawk used to body him from behind after each duel? 😮

Status
Not open for further replies.