Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral haters are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess game against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
:ihaha:

Well at least on the 1 percent chance Kizaru is done messages like this will be extremely funny.
:kobeha:

You’re forgetting about the ancient robot that attacked the WG 200 years ago and is connected to Joyboy. He’s not going to be relegated to fodder control after being introduced
So do you believe that robot is taking down a major antagonist right after his historic reveal or what am I missing? Is the robot going to shock the world with its presence?

He'll play an important role but either Saturn falls... or I guess Kizaru can fall and then they flee while the robot holds Saturn back or something.

An admiral falling can shock the world.

Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral haters are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess game against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
It's not that deep :saden:

RETARD
It was a damn smart animal tho

homing was a celestial dragon and probably the least hateful character in the entire series

also sabo's parents were not celestial dragons
Doffy's Dad? He removed himself from their society basically before they managed to get fed up and exclude him. There's something about royals and nobility in One Piece where they hate everyone below them to keep their status.

That's how they have a status, by shitting on others. Something Oda likes to portray in the story.

I'd normally tell you beating Saturn isn't their objective: they just have to run away somehow and Saturn is too much of a final villain, being a Gorosei and all. Him going down already dehypes the rest a bit.

On the other hand, we're in the final saga and the ending of this conflict should shock the world. The Straw Hats getting away wouldn't shock the world.

So yeah, Saturn is definitely the final arc villain.
The issue is just last chapter. Atlas straight up tells us whoever controls the pacifistas win.

And that they can't escape if the pacifistas keep blasting them.

Both Kizaru AND Saturn are going down here.

I don't think Kizaru next chapter.

But it's not great he isn't the main villain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.