Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely anyone believed that. Just like only a few yonko fans think Blackbeard is the final villain.

They’ve just been saying Admirals are the same tier as Yonko, and odas proving it
Then there would be no Saturn at Egghead stepping in, if he was a main villain.

Saturn stole the show completely no matter how strong Kizaru is, Saturn is clearly even stronger.

He's not lol.

Kizaru isn't the main villain of the arc.

He doesn't even control the pacifistas. Meaning beating Saturn is what decides the arc.
I'd normally tell you beating Saturn isn't their objective: they just have to run away somehow and Saturn is too much of a final villain, being a Gorosei and all. Him going down already dehypes the rest a bit.

On the other hand, we're in the final saga and the ending of this conflict should shock the world. The Straw Hats getting away wouldn't shock the world.

So yeah, Saturn is definitely the final arc villain.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral hater are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess match against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
Wiwi please don't do this to yourself

I'd normally tell you beating Saturn isn't their objective: they just have to run away somehow and Saturn is too much of a final villain, being a Gorosei and all. Him going down already dehypes the rest a bit.

On the other hand, we're in the final saga and the ending of this conflict should shock the world. The Straw Hats getting away wouldn't shock the world.

So yeah, Saturn is definitely the final arc villain.
You’re forgetting about the ancient robot that attacked the WG 200 years ago and is connected to Joyboy. He’s not going to be relegated to fodder control after being introduced

Those were just shitty human royalty.

We have an example of a caring father with Charlos'.
Nope. Same difference.

They are loving and caring to their ilk. Anyone who empathizes with the peasants is hated and cast out of their society. It happens over and over again. Garling excuting a celestial dragon for caring is another example. They only care about themselves and they clearly want to keep it that way.

Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral hater are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess game against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
On one hand, you're right. On the other, someone saying Kizaru surviving one aCoC hit from a Yonko ranks him above Kaido who survived dozens is equally bad.

Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral haters are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
You heard me right, if you think Kizaru is down for the count you are a RETARD, a MORON, a low IQ MONKEY, you would lose a chess game against KOKO THE GORILLA.
RETARD
Bro relax

It's banter

I don't even believe Kizaru is done

Imagine being so dumb you actually CONSIDER the possibility that Kizaru's defeat would be less climatic than Hold'em or Hajrudin. Admiral haters are illiterate RETARDS :gokulaugh:
RETARD
He's probably KOed but not completely down yah

Nope. Same difference.

They are loving and caring to their ilk. Anyone who empathizes with the peasants is hated and cast out of their society. It happens over and over again. Garling excuting a celestial dragon for caring is another example. They only care about themselves and they clearly want to keep it that way.
Fair, I guess the only examples of that are the good Donquixotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.