Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope Jack at least kills one of the Dukes before the entire Mink nation works together to kill him
Post automatically merged:

Though the last time the whole Mink tribe worked together they barely stalemated Jack

So maybe Jack might just cause the minks to go extinct

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

I seriously believe Oda intends Jack to surpass king and queen
And have CoC...
The dude is the most important calamity, had his own arc and best intro after Kaido (among beats pirates)
King had to share it with queen lol also they were overshadowed by Teach being in the chapter lol

Sword and Admiral: Part 1!! “Wank That Knows No Limit”

Allow me a brief moment of self indulgence
:absojustice::ace::getnappaed::vistalaugh:

Part 1 of the Epic 'Admiral Vs Yonko War' that engulfs all of Worst Gen
:pepedoffy:

Featuring New Gen Marine Wankers @King7 @Chrono @Monkey D. Luffy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MarineHQ62

My equally talented right hand @Owl Ki

My worthy opponent @Erkan12 (all in good fun bro)
:kata:

Haha. I am dead. You have picked one of the ugliest characters of Kingdom for Erkan, lmfaoooo.

I

Inspector_Mu

If King has CoC
Zoro fans should forget about zoro vs King!!!

Oda isn't gonna give Zoro fight or have a link to someone who's CoC user
Mihawk the person he wanna surpass , doesnt have CoC
Zoro hasn't fought a CoC user and will never. Only Luffy get to fight other CoC users.

If King has CoC
Then Marco was indeed the weakest YC1...no wonder why Ace had CoC and WB was gonna make him PK since Marco is weak and loser.
Benn has high chances of having CoC and top tier haki.
My ranking will be : Benn>Kata~>King>=Marco
Right now : Benn >=Katakuri>Marco~King

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I seriously believe Oda intends Jack to surpass king and queen
And have CoC...
The dude is the most important calamity, had his own arc and best intro after Kaido (among beats pirates)
King had to share it with queen lol also they were overshadowed by Teach being in the chapter lol
@Bogard we need a spongebob mock emote for stuff like this.

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Bogard we need a spongebob mock emote for stuff like this.

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:
And this as well
If King has CoC
Zoro fans should forget about zoro vs King!!!

Oda isn't gonna give Zoro fight or have a link to someone who's CoC user
Mihawk the person he wanna surpass , doesnt have CoC
Zoro hasn't fought a CoC user and will never. Only Luffy get to fight other CoC users.

If King has CoC
Then Marco was indeed the weakest YC1...no wonder why Ace had CoC and WB was gonna make him PK since Marco is weak and loser.
Benn has high chances of having CoC and top tier haki.
My ranking will be : Benn>Kata~>King>=Marco
Right now : Benn >=Katakuri>Marco~King

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Wank Vs Anti-Wank" (Part 1 of 3)

Days after the sinister meeting between @TheAncientCenturion and @Chrono , the mightiest of the Yonko and Admiral fandoms collide head on!!!

But who is this new commander that the Yonko fandom has named? What exactly does it mean to be an anti-wanker?!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral, Part 5!! "Wank Vs Anti-Wank" (Part 1 of 2)

Days after the sinister meeting between @TheAncientCenturion and @Chrono , the mightiest of the Yonko and Admiral fandoms collide head on!!!

But who is this new commander that the Yonko fandom has named? What exactly does it mean to be an anti-wanker?!

Part 1 of 2

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

Lmaoooo with the "follow me on instagram". That was the most hilarious thing in the whole chapter.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Part 1 of 2

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

If the Yonko wankers win then it's all because of @Topi Jerami. There was an era of peace when Sword/Admiral was a thing...:feelscryingman:

Part 1 of 2

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

Great read as always:gokulaugh:

If the Yonko wankers win then it's all because of @Topi Jerami. There was an era of peace when Sword/Admiral was a thing...:feelscryingman:
Yh it was one day lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love the subplots going on, this man is telling a fucking story and I'm hooked.
Lmaoooo with the "follow me on instagram". That was the most hilarious thing in the whole chapter.
Legit made me laugh loud enough to get a few odd stares from my bro.

Am I team Yonkou? I don't know if Yonkou fags and Sanji stans are allied.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Part 1 of 2

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound

That Bih said Follow me on Instagram lmfao