Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

So ryuma became a hero after defeating WG when they tried to do the tournament in wano, cool shot ngl.

Now it's even more obvious that luffy is both joyboy and ryuma from this generation.

Wonder when luffy will get his supreme grade black blade and how he will use it.

C

CensoredbyWG

Yeah, I was just joking, lol. Funny if Xebec turns out to be a good guy.
Big mom said he was a bad guy, whitebeard was traumatized to the point where he made sure he was the only conqueror on his ship.

Rocks turning out to be good would be bad imo because roger already plays the good pirate role.

So God valley turns out to not even be a special island

it’s just a random island that wasn’t affiliated with the WG

That means Garling being the “Champion of God valley” is just him being the best slave hunter of that specific year when the celestial dragons went to god valley

Garling’s title has nothing to do with the Rocks incident itself. He just happened to be the best slave killer of that random year when the CDs genoicded God valley

how extremely Unhype
Dude, he is The Supreme Commander, in a world when you have strong people like Akainu and the Admirals, Imu choose this guy!

wtf did you expect?

Garp is the only one who is credited for wiping out Rocks crew and saving everyone in God Valley

How the fuck did you expect Garling to be strong? He's just a mere God's knight
Well the term “Champion of God Valley” had certain implications before this chapter where we learned it just means beat slave killer

also Oda does this shit all the time. He reveals some info about an event and then reveals more information about it as time goes on… turns out this Garling guy was just a fake out

I forgot that Zorofans don't read.

Here you can directly see that:
A) Shanks told MH directly that he wasn't in good mood and would be happy to kick his ass
B) Mihawk admiting that he need to settle scores with Shanks (implying that he lost) but giving a pathetic excuse
C) Then giving a picture of Luffy to avoid the thunder.
It's in his genes to ran away from battles.
EDIT: Sorry, now that I think about it you're correct. Shanks never challenged Mihawk. It's the lesser party that must challenge their betters. Considering that it's Mihawk that needs to settle the score between them it's only correct that he does that. But he's too scared to try. My mistake.
Mihawk > Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.