Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Gorosei are afraid of Kaido
Gorosei with yonko:
- afraid of Kaido, never dared to go to Wano
- afraid of Luffy and his awakening, send one of their best agents to try to prevent it
- respect Shanks and allow him to come to talk to them, even though he's a pirate

Gorosei with admirals:
- Kizaru serves tea to Saturn and he does not accomplish his mission to protect him and defeat Vegapunk
- Akainu told to cut it down and that the marines are merely the public face of the WG

Sad when you have to site the one time in history where I was wrong when you get humiliated every single week lmfao. Shows how desperate your algorithm was written.

I hear Morgans ringing the food bells, better hurry over to him before the other dogs eat all your food
Naah you were proven wrong many times and your lies have been exposed.
Latest is Kizaru’s defeat

He's also the father of the most hype up character Oda loves, Shanks!!
Yeah but then again because of this Oda could be intentionally trying to show the difference between Garling and Shanks by having Garling as a weakling

again it is extremely unhype for “Champion of god valley” to mean best slave catcher

I mean right now the only tangible hype this man has is being stronger than the other God’s knights which in itself requires the god knights to be strong to begin with…

If God knights are like tobi roppo to Jack level then oh boi that’s a bad look

The Celestial Dragons have an event every three years, which is a “hunting competition.” They choose an island that is not affiliated with the World Government as a place to hold the competition, such as “God Valley,” in which useless and troublesome slaves are gathered, in addition to the island’s people. Then the Celestial Dragons compete to hunt them.
We know Kidd and his crew came from an unaffiliated island. As I said before there's a reason why Oda has not let Kidd and Shanks have any real dialogue. There's a lot more to this coming.

Eustass Kidd agenda begins 2023/2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.