Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how anyone is taking Saturn's comment to Kizaru as an insult. It is very clearl he's been conflicted about hurting Sentoumaru, Bonney and VP the last 5 chapters.

Saturn calling him "unusually slow" just lends credence that Luffy only hit him because he is conflicted and distracted. Yes, Kizaru is 100% a glass canon and cant take hits like Kaido, but that does not mean he's been remotely going all out.

Repeating myself, but there is 100% a reason Oda has stalled their fight. A big Flashback, among other things, needs to happen first, and its VERY likely Saturn alleviates Kizaru of the position of killing VP.

This will allow Kizaru to fight properly later on with Luffy.
Yeah Kizaru is conflicted about VP though, he hasnt been giving his all to Luffy and Luffy didnt either.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ

My guess is that Kizaru is just lying on the ground but he is still conscious as we know, that doesn't mean he's unable to move.

Remember that statement was from Redon, unless Kizaru actually states that he's able to move.

It's best to wait until we see pics and see what Kizaru says.
I'm gonna wait until the raws but if Kizaru is actually just lying down chilling and talking

I am going to bully the everliving HELL out of so many people

Status
Not open for further replies.