Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like unlike Kaido and BM who have supernatural durability, the admirals don’t really take hits as much.

They use their logia powers(or CoO in Fuji’s case) to block or dodge most hits.

Still, I’m sure Kizaru will be up and be able to deal with G5 Luffy once he fights more seriously.

Sabo is so clear of the fraud allegations after this chapter it is not even funny. He was in a room with all five of them plus Imu and got away with his life. Sanji has shown us if Sabo was weak he would have gotten eye-diffed by Saturn alone. No Admiral leaving that room alive is all I am saying...

:goquad::gosecon::gouno::saturn::gotres:
Sanji will eventually move out lol. Sabo running away isnt that big of a feat considering he only escaped cuz of cobra

Outside of this banter, let's take a moment to appreciate this chapter, holy shit.

The more I read the summary, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine.

Ginny seems to be Luffy's mom, a smiling girl who eats meat.

Ginny, Luffy's mom, is from the Buccaneer family, the family that has passed down the legend of Nika.

Was JoyBoy from the Buccaneer family? A family that smiles, loves eating and the simple things in life.

Ginny and Kuma are brothers so Bonney is Luffy's cousin too, holy shit.

This chapter is insane.
ginny is not from buccaneers’ race bro you have to reread

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's easier to delude oneself into thinking a punch the size of Kizaru's head is somehow the second strongest attack in Luffy's entire arsenal, below only an island sized Kong Gun.
:saden:They started coping well in advance.

It took Luffy 3 Rounds & Kaidou being softened up by 15 people for Kaidou to finally fall on his knees tired while fighting Gear 5 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.