Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ

My guess is that Kizaru is just lying on the ground but he is still conscious as we know, that doesn't mean he's unable to move.

Remember that statement was from Redon, unless Kizaru actually states that he's able to move.

It's best to wait until we see pics and see what Kizaru says.
:josad:

This is just like last week "kizaru isn't even affected , he's not hurt by the punch"
"It's not bad for him ..he's just trolling"

Feel like unlike Kaido and BM who have supernatural durability, the admirals don’t really take hits as much.

They use their logia powers(or CoO in Fuji’s case) to block or dodge most hits.

Still, I’m sure Kizaru will be up and be able to deal with G5 Luffy once he fights more seriously.
No one should compare BM and Kaido or luffy to anyone there super tanks.
Just like how no should compare AP of Akainu to other since his AP crazy strong .
Also that fight done i doubt luffy fighting Kizaru again now staurn about to fuck people up .

Outside of this banter, let's take a moment to appreciate this chapter, holy shit.

The more I read the summary, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine.

Ginny seems to be Luffy's mom, a smiling girl who eats meat.

Ginny, Luffy's mom, is from the Buccaneer family, the family that has passed down the legend of Nika.

Was JoyBoy from the Buccaneer family? A family that smiles, loves eating and the simple things in life.

Ginny and Kuma are brothers so Bonney is Luffy's cousin too, holy shit.

This chapter is insane.
I think you're misinterpreting the spoilers.

The big bro part is referring to Ivankov. And it's not an actual sibling, just a japanese thing. Ivankov even responds that it's just his face that's huge, unlike Kuma being half giant.

While Kizaru was trying to kill Vegapunk lol. And while Kizaru can’t use his full power because he doesn’t want to destroy Egghead lol.

Realistically Luffy was trying his hardest against a 30% Kizaru lol
Kizaru used a substantial amount of his move pool.

- Lasers
- Clones
- accelerated kicks
- Ama no Murakumo

Meanwhile Luffy didn't even use advanced Haki. The one time he did, he put Kizaru to rest, using a basic punch.

:risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.