Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So him being conflicted reduces his speed? Explain to me why when he doesn't have to be conflicted in hurting them in the first to place since he can simply speed past them? READ.
Your entire point is bullshit.
Him being conflicted reduces his fucking reactivity and actual performance with his powers yes.

Read what? Im reading actual fucking dialogue specifying that Kizaru is being "UNUSUALLY SLOW TODAY" but Im my entire point is bullshit?

lmfao

He didn't need to kill sentomaru. He even told saturn thay he wasn't going to do lol
No he told Saturn he wasnt going to IGNORE Sentoumaru.
Learn to "READ" bro:

"Fly over over him"

"No"

He didn't need to kill Bonney since saturn at the time stated that she was just a little girl and that there was 0 need to go after her. So where exactly is the conflict when he did not have to fight them at all on the first place ?
Once again, someone doesnt read.

"Please dont make me hurt more people I know"

The POINT being made is Kizaru is going soft on his old "friends" and is distracted.

He calls out his attack to Sentoumaru so he can block. He doesnt kick Bonney, he taps her head. He doesnt immediately kill VP, he talks and misses his shots.

What are you actually not getting.

Saturn: "Your work is unusually slow this time"

Dumbass conversation

What One Piece 1095 gives us

- Garling Figarland top tier my ass... I mean he might be seriously strong, even like inbetween YC1 and Admiral/Yonko, as Shanks's father, the leader of Holy Knights and what not... but so far there's no reason for him to be considered at that level, not like many claimed until now
Being the champion of stomping-weaklings-game doesn't make you top tier

- The Gorosei are 100% immortal, come on, 20 years ago in Ohara looked the same as now, hell 40 years ago in God Valley they looked the same as now... at this point is rather obvious

- Any clown who tried to inflate Sanji at YC1+ levels or even worse try to put Sanji as even remotely comparable to Zoro should erase his account and never talk about One Piece anymore
We are talking about a walking hype tool that does not better at all than Franky or Bonney, no alleged "super speed faster than anyone", no alleged "super durability can tank everything", nothing of what Sanji fanboys claimed
Fighting YC2 fatass bums who even Chopper can hold off to a certain extent, or Seraphim untested prototypes, is a thing... there's a reason for which we are in 2023 and Sanji still has ZERO IMPRESSIVE, no, ZERO GOOD, no, ZERO DECENT INDIVIDUAL FEATS AGAINST TOP TIERS

- Jinny/Ginny is clearly Crocodile as a child, I mean as a little girl, and highly possibly Luffy's future mom

- Not even addressing Garling Figarland being Shanks's father, that much is rather obvious at that point I think it shouldn't even be a debate

Outside of this banter, let's take a moment to appreciate this chapter, holy shit.

The more I read the summary, the more I'm getting shivers down my spine.

Ginny seems to be Luffy's mom, a smiling girl who eats meat.

We get the Buccaneer family, the family that has passed down the legend of Nika.
I don’t think ginny is luffys mom solely because ivankov didn’t know dragon had a family. Probably Bonny’s mom

Kaido is a mythical Zoan and an Oni. He should be able to do all that stuff. Kizaru is Logia and yet he still has comparable durability feats to Kaido, let that sink in
How, when one punch to the head has Kizaru apologizing to Saturn. Kaido wasn't down from 1000 times that damage, lol.
Kizaru is literally speaking right now my guy lol.

Could Kaido speak after the scabbards sliced his ass unconscious?
Yes, Kaido spoke when he said how that move was too shallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.