Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Saturn essentially confirming that Kizaru is actually holding back because hes conflicted.

That whole scenario is playing out as expected, Oda put him and Luffy on ice.

Once Kizaru doesnt have to "feel" conflicted (I assume itll be when Saturn just tells him to focus on Luffy), the real fight starts.
Imagine being so blinded by your agenda

What this chapter tells you in the face is:
- Kizaru is conscious but he is paralyzed, he can't move, after one single punch from Nika
- Kizaru's mission failed, Kizaru apologized to Saturn and Saturn told him he was unusually slow this time
- Luffy is conscious
- Saturn (highest of the celestial dragons) is the main villain of Egghead, he neg diffed Luffy's friends
- Legend of Nika passed down by the Buccaneers
- Kuma's father killed for making the drum rhythm sound
- Saturn is associated with Kuma's father death, Bonney's tears, Kuma becoming a slave...

Kuma's family, the family that passed down Nika
vs
Saturn, the one who is destroying Kuma's family

Kuma is coming to Egghead for sure

Nika vs Saturn

Saturn's defeat by Nika will confirm that Nika is back and is the incident that will shock the entire world

If you can't see where this is going, you need some serious glasses

Kizaru is completely irrelevant in this arc, he is Luffy's toy before he fights Saturn, the one who actually hurt his friends

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @nik87 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Pringles @SkySanji @comrade

Just remembering that you don't need to be knocked out to necessarily be defeated Smoker vs Vergo is a great example of this.

This is true but we will know more when we see the panels.

@nik87

who gona face the gorosei? (luffy/zoro is confirmed who else) please drop Lanji the dude is trash
I think all others except for Zoro who will take Kizaru over.
I think Sanji will have the honor of the finishing blow paralleling Satori's fight in Skypiea.

Go and search bro. I never called you delusional lol.
If it wasnt you, mea culpa. :catsweat:

Seriously speaking, I think all this show was just to give Saturn the focus for a moment, having both Kizaru and Luffy not able to do what they should have.

When the Robot arrives, we will have also serious Kizaru vs serious Luffy.
Nah Kizaru and luffy not fighting any more .
The whole reason why they fight gone and Kizaru job is over now that Saturn is here.
Saturn has taken control of the PX and will try kill VP him self , luffy now has worry about Saturn over Kizaru .

Status
Not open for further replies.