Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Where are the serious injuries and blood?

Also if we’re counting temporarily being stunned… you sure you want to do that? Cuz Kaido and Big Mom…
BRO YOU THE SAME GUY MADE FUN OF SANJI FOR GETTING TRAPPED BY DOFLAMINGO and cant move

BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING TRAPPED BY WEBS AND CANT MOVE HE GOT TRAPPED BY DAMAGE AND CANT MOVE

:seriously:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So, you mean that Luffy, who was being shouted at by Zoro to focus on Kizaru and wasn't taking it seriously, the moment he decides to get a bit serious, Luffy incapacitates an admiral in just one blow. Sengoku wasn't wrong when he openly shouted the possibility of losing the war at Marineford, even with all that numerical superiority because an old Whitebeard, suffering from illness and heart attacks, without any advanced Haki, needed 2 Gura Gura punches + basic Haki to defeat Akainu. A Prime Whitebeard with Advanced Conqueror's Haki, Gura Gura powers, and his Haki fully functioning would be dishing out knockouts to admirals with a single blow. :suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh:

It highly implies they were knocked down and defeated but let's see.
Idk where you see that implication, also the head exploding thing is apart of his powers and any top tier who uses their powers can fuck up a YC1 or someone below like Bonney.
He did move but Sabo was near death. That's how much Imu damaged him with a single move.
If he was near death he wouldnt have been able to remain active for days before getting patched up.

So if Kizaru wasn’t taking any damage from G4 Snakeman like Admiral gang was claiming for weeks

Does this mean he actually got one-shotted by G5? :gokulaugh:
@comrade Ok but what do you think about Luffy possibly pulling a huge attack on Kizaru (Bajrang gun?) so he prevents that Kizaru gets close to his Nakama (and avoid Sabaody 2). This could instantly defeat him, a bit like Shanks did against Kid? This idea won't leave my brain.

It's intriguing that they both (Shanks, Luffy) pulled the same face against their respective opponent (Kid, Kizaru)
They called me a fool when I said that the fight would be 2ish chapters, that it was going to be short and that Luffy could even one shot Kizaru with his strongest attack (Gear 5 + bajrang gun) if he wanted to end it fast.
This aged like fine wine :kobeha:

Who cares? We powerscaling by apologies now lol? Yonko fans are truly the apes dude I swear lmfao.

It speaks volumes to how stupid you people are that Kaido getting KO’d by 4 scabbards is fine but Kizaru apologizing for not killing Vegapunk is somehow a comment on power level? Lol
Give it up

Saturn stomps all three admirals at the same time by just staring at them

KO is just a term to say he can't do anything on his own.

How can in call it...unable?
KO means knocked out, and you know it. If I said "Kizaru is KO" - and remember Kizaru is "unable to move", would you not jump on my back and say "BuT hE's NoT KO'd He'S UnAbLe To MoVe"? Stop being so disingenuous

Status
Not open for further replies.