Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
At first I also thought it was nothing but when Kaido hit Luffy with TB, the usual black lightning stuff appeared again and considering how ACoC wasn't visually a concept back then, I do believe it wasn't farfetched to believe Kaido used ACoC but I could also be mistaken about this part, I do agree.

But Queen is not Sanji, the latter has higher durability and is now stronger than Queen. Plus, Queen was just acting there, waiting for an opportunity against Big Mom.
do you still think saturn is any weaker than admirals or yonko??

At first I also thought it was nothing but when Kaido hit Luffy with TB, the usual black lightning stuff appeared again and considering how ACoC wasn't visually a concept back then, I do believe it wasn't farfetched to believe Kaido used ACoC but I could also be mistaken about this part, I do agree.

But Queen is not Sanji, the latter has higher durability and is now stronger than Queen. Plus, Queen was just acting there, waiting for an opportunity against Big Mom.
Queen is above Sanji in durability /ensurnsce if he doesn't unlock exoskeleton

If sanji has his eyebrow turned around then we will know if his exo was on

This is another kizaru wank...shanks wank
Getting carried by feats below what kaido did

Apparently it takes using hax on bonney or Sanji to be above Kaido or equal

Last time it was Kizaru was equal to Yonko , above BM for matching g4 that katakuri trashes or matches easily
Now Saturn
Then ....
How is this Kizaru/Shanks wank when I'm talking about Primebeard and Roger? You sure you quoted the correct user here?

Status
Not open for further replies.