Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Problem with people's current perception regarding fights is that they can only think about durability after Wano shitshow. Shanks, Mihawk, Roger you name it, they're all getting fucked by WSG

If we ignore durability freaks, usually one hit in a fight can end everything
If Kizaru landed a clean sword slash (Luffy dodged it) or planted a laser in his head Luffy is dead, if Mihawk landed a move on Shanks or vice verse they're getting fucked

This was the first time we see Kizaru ditch the fight with Gear5 to go after VP, and conveniently this was the first time Luffy tagged him. He's still getting back up soon, and Luffy is also flat on his ass unable to move too

Gear5 is stronger than Kaido, so its probably stronger than Kizaru, but he easily outlasts him
Kizaru tried to ditch and go for Vega a few times, like when Luffy threw him to the water or when Luffy kicked the light clones, so it wasn't the first time. I agree actually that Kizaru can outlast gear 5 right now if Luffy doesn't land strikes but I still think that Luffy landing a clean single clean hit with a punch to damage him to the point he can't move is extremely impressive.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Made fun of Muugen (I assume that’s who you’re talking) for being a Gojo fan and then he got mad and wanted to me commit suicide.

So I blocked.

By the way, I’m currently working on a thread mocking everyone on my list, are things like autism and mental disability to much or should I keep it more tame?
can't believe i lost some muugen vs kinyagi

Narrative demands it, the whole Kaido storyline was about Joyboy surpassing him lol
Road to laugh take flat out states that
Eh no, Kaido said that Joyboy will be the one that defeats him and that was true. Luffy beat him in the end, but with help. Now G5 can become stronger later but as of right now I would say feats wise Luffy is not stronger then Kaido and in a rematch, both fresh. Luffy loses. Unless Luffy pulls some bs out of his ass in the next few chapters.

Luffy loses to Kizaru too imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.